Genghis

DLC Regions

22 posts in this topic

Hey guys, so I am still confused about how to download DLCs and which regions still have the Big City Tour DLC. Can someone confirm the region you need to have for all 3 DLCs?

22 minutes ago, Genghis said:

What about the UK Store?

Nope, they delisted everything from our store months ago :(. It's getting harder and harder to find all 3 DLCs, because they have been delisted from nearly every store at this point but I have no idea who still has them.

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

Nope, they delisted everything from our store months ago :(. It's getting harder and harder to find all 3 DLCs, because they have been delisted from nearly every store at this point but I have no idea who still has them.

What about the Japanese store?

25 minutes ago, Genghis said:

What about the Japanese store?

They might have them but since I can't read Japanese, I can't be 100% certain either way.

2 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

The Korean store should have it I was told.

Thanks for the response. If I buy the DLCs from the Korean store, which version of the disk must I have in order to play the DLCs?

Could someone who's from japan check to see if the Japanese store still has the 3 DLCs?

All 3 DLC packs are visible on the Australian PSN Store. However, it is laughably overpriced in the land Down Under. You’re gonna be expected to pay 15 AUD for just one of the 3 kits. Yes that’s right, you heard me! It’s gonna cost you 45 Australian Dollars for all 3 DLC packs! What an absolute joke! Not to mention that the base game itself is cheaper than this highway robbery...

1 minute ago, Skeptical69 said:

All 3 DLC packs are visible on the Australian PSN Store. However, it is laughably overpriced in the land Down Under. You’re gonna be expected to pay 15 AUD for just one of the 3 kits. Yes that’s right, you heard me! It’s gonna cost you 45 Australian Dollars for all 3 DLC packs! What an absolute joke! Not to mention that the base game itself is cheaper than this highway robbery...

Which version of the disk will I have to buy if I wanted to use the dlcs from the Australian store?

19 minutes ago, Genghis said:

Which version of the disk will I have to buy if I wanted to use the dlcs from the Australian store?

In theory you should only need a generic EU copy since the EU and AU, share the same PS Store for the most part but there are always exceptions so I would seek out an actual AU copy to prevent any possible compatibility issues.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

9 hours ago, zomba666 said:

WTF? I looked in the UK store a couple of weeks back and couldn't find them anywhere 😲. In that case, I sincerely apologise because it looks like I lost the plot somewhere and mixed up my facts.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

they are not in the game's page because they are not tagged as 'modnation racers'.

i found them with their names. it is the same with the french store

Edited by zomba666

Guys I'm really confused. What would be the easiest way to get all 3 DLCs and which disk version would it have to be?

i think the only way is to buy them on the store. if you look at the links i gave you , you can see BCES00764, so i think your disk version must be BCES00764 .

12 hours ago, zomba666 said:

i think the only way is to buy them on the store. if you look at the links i gave you , you can see BCES00764, so i think your disk version must be BCES00764 .

You mean through the ps store on the ps3 or the online ps store?

Guys I'm still very confused. What would be the easiest way to get the dlc trophies?

On 8/25/2018 at 9:31 PM, Genghis said:

You mean through the ps store on the ps3 or the online ps store?

if its available in PS store, should be also available on ps3.

@Genghis I bought EU physical disk version and got all 3 DLC from in game store when you access modnation spot. Did it few weeks ago so they were still there 

On 8/25/2018 at 6:39 AM, Skeptical69 said:

Overpriced compared to what? The ones on the US store were $10USD a piece and 45AUD converts to about 32USD. So add the cost of three DLCs (which you can't even buy all three now anyway) and it totals up to about 32USD when you include sales tax. In order to get the DLC in the US it costs way more than what you paid just for the DLC as they have to import a whole new copy of the game to use the foreign DLC.