How many controllers did you perform a fatality for?

SGibeaver4444

I've never broken a controller. My left toggle has gotten a little worn down on my old controller though. Mainly from performing moves in King of Fighters, and also sprinting in games where you sprint by click L3. I use to get mad at games, I've gotten a lot better though. If I get mad I stop and come back to it later on. 

When I worked as a Playstation Rep I had to do demos in stores. I was running a Super Street Fighter 4 tourney in a store and these two guys were playing for the championship. When the one guy lost he threw the controller on the ground and it bounced pretty high as he stormed off. I picked it up and it was still perfectly fine, at which point the winner announced "silly customer, you cannot hurt a twinkie" which I thought was well placed :P

So I have to say I was impressed with the durability of those things :)

• Like 4

None, if I ever get mad at a game then I stop playing it and move on to something else.  :angel: I have accidentally dropped my controller a few times though, but it's still perfectly fine!  :facepalm:

Edited by bnecker717

I have broken 0 controllers and bought 0 controllers I have 2 at the moment one I got with a phat playstation 3 and then another one with the Slim i got after YLOD. But I kept the controller I got with the phat playstation 3

I've never broken an official Sony controller. My original PlayStation controller (before DualShock) still works perfectly as well as my original DualShock, DualShock 2, SixAxis and my DualShock 3 controllers. My favorite DS3's analog sticks are noticeably looser than my other ones but it has had many, many hours of gaming and still works fine so I can't complain.

Parker