Real Estate Royale Advisors Help?

MDGW25

I am trying to play this game but on the real estate royale section it says i have 6/8 advisors on the completion list yet when i go to real estate royale i have all 8. Does anybody know what i can do as i don't really want to start again as i have done a lot of the completion list already.

Did you finish all substories and completed the real estate business sidestory by defeating the media king? 

Edit: just checked what you have left. It seems that you didn't finish the real estate storyline nor did you finish all the substories yet so you're fine. Also you're only in chapter 9 I think which means you've still a way to finish some substories as they unlock later in the chapter. 

Game's definitely not glitched. 

Edited by PooPooBlast
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

Did you finish all substories and completed the real estate business sidestory by defeating the media king? 

Edit: just checked what you have left. It seems that you didn't finish the real estate storyline nor did you finish all the substories yet so you're fine. Also you're only in chapter 9 I think which means you've still a way to finish some substories as they unlock later in the chapter. 

Game's definitely not glitched. 

I have finished the real estate story today but haven't updated my trophies. (i will now)

Also i have finished 58/60 substories for Kiryu. I think the only ones i haven't done are the two from the finale.

EDIT: Hopefully somebody has a solution. Played 70+ hours already and don't think i have it in me to start again.

Edited by MarcooW96

7 minutes ago, MarcooW96 said:

I have finished the real estate story today but haven't updated my trophies. (i will now)

Also i have finished 58/60 substories for Kiryu. I think the only ones i haven't done are the two from the finale.

Okay tell me what advisors are on your team and maybe I can tell you what you're missing. 

Edited by PooPooBlast
  • Like 1

Just now, PooPooBlast said:

Well I'm sure the game's not glitched haha. Okay tell me what advisors are on your team and maybe I can tell you what you're missing. 

I honestly hope it is not and i'm doing something wrong and being an idiot lol.

The advisors i have are:

Tomomi Takada

Hiro Chiba

Masochistic Man

Krazy Kyo

Marusa Marui

Pleasure King

Media King

Miracle

Thanks for the help btw

6 minutes ago, MarcooW96 said:

I honestly hope it is not and i'm doing something wrong and being an idiot lol.

The advisors i have are:

Tomomi Takada

Hiro Chiba

Masochistic Man

Krazy Kyo

Marusa Marui

Pleasure King

Media King

Miracle

Thanks for the help btw

Lol yep ?. You listed two advisors there who are there by default and they don't count for the CP. 

You're missing:

1. Mama-san. You need to order a certain whiskey from the menu at Earth Angel. Just order all of them till you get that whiskey. You'll need to order everything anyways for a CP

2. Fortune Teller for completing The Visionary Fortune Teller substory. 

And no problem :). Good luck!

Edited by PooPooBlast
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, PooPooBlast said:

Lol yep 1f602.png. You listed two advisors there who are there by default and they don't count for the CP. 

You're missing:

1. Mama-san. You need to order a certain whiskey from the menu at Earth Angel. Just order all of them till you get that whiskey. You'll need to order everything anyways for a CP

2. Fortune Teller for completing The Visionary Fortune Teller substory. 

I'm an idiot ?

Thanks.

• Like 1