Might have largest trophy list to date?

Zanyverse

IO Interactive has just announced that there will be a "Legacy Pack DLC" which brings back all maps from the first game with updated graphics, features, mechanics, etc.

I wonder wheter they'll bring all of the trophies from the first season? Either as an add-on list kind of like the Uncharted remasters had. Or maybe also in the main list.

Eitherway if they decide to do bring the trophies back this game could easily pass over 100 trophies.

What do you think?

-Fox

21 minutes ago, SkyMason said:

Highly unlikely, there's a cap on how many trophies DLCs can have anyway, there just might be 5 or 6 for completionist stuff.

There's a quite high cap for dlc, going from RDR dlc trophy, I would assume there's no cap in number of trophies in a dlc pack, more likely the cap is by points and seeing each individual Driveclub dlc, that cap is 180 pts (maybe higher), so there's room for a lot of bronze trophies per dlc.. 

Also theycan add each episode of season 1 as a different dlc pack, so it would work. 

In the main game I don't it. 

And as for this getting the biggest trophy list, I doubt, they would need to pull off what some other games did (like Driveclub) that actually got a 2nd trophy list because they hit the cap for a single trophy list.. 

This reminds me that I still have the Trilogy and season 1 in my backlog.. 

24 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

that cap is 180 pts (maybe higher)

A DLC's cap is 195 points. That can lead up to 13 bronze trophies per DLC, e.g. like in most of Shadow of the Tomb Raider's DLC's (which is also one of the games with most trophies in total - 125).

Though it seems, that at the beginning of trophies, it wasn't all figured out yet (and DLC trophies were added to the main list rather than listed separately), as MotorStorm has a larger DLC, as you can see in the list of all DLC's on this site. :)

As for this topic, I don't think that Season 2 will get all of Season 1's DLC trophies.

If any, I think it could be a smaller set of trophies per Map, or just one DLC with two trophies per Map (like completing the Level and doing a special kill, which wasn't possible in the first game, but is now due to the new mechanics.)

Grinding the old Maps to Level 20 again would seem weird for a new game with new Maps on its own.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dalailama1989 said:

A DLC's cap is 195 points. That can lead up to 13 bronze trophies per DLC, e.g. like in most of Shadow of the Tomb Raider's DLC's (which is also one of the games with most trophies in total - 125).

Though it seems, that at the beginning of trophies, it wasn't all figured out yet (and DLC trophies were added to the main list rather than listed separately), as MotorStorm has a larger DLC, as you can see in the list of all DLC's on this site. :)

As for this topic, I don't think that Season 2 will get all of Season 1's DLC trophies.

If any, I think it could be a smaller set of trophies per Map, or just one DLC with two trophies per Map (like completing the Level and doing a special kill, which wasn't possible in the first game, but is now due to the new mechanics.)

Grinding the old Maps to Level 20 again would seem weird for a new game with new Maps on its own.

OK, I actually noticed that maybe 195 would be the cap after I posted and checked the Hitman season 1 trophy list.. 

Said that, never noticed that 1 of MotorStorm Pacific Rift DLC was over the point cap.. 

• 2 months later...
On 25/08/2018 at 6:23 PM, LLegend_Fox said:

IO Interactive has just announced that there will be a "Legacy Pack DLC" which brings back all maps from the first game with updated graphics, features, mechanics, etc.

I wonder wheter they'll bring all of the trophies from the first season? Either as an add-on list kind of like the Uncharted remasters had. Or maybe also in the main list.

Eitherway if they decide to do bring the trophies back this game could easily pass over 100 trophies.

What do you think?

-Fox

Well, surprise! You were right!

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8388-hitman-2