Honour mode crushing chest speedrun

Thats how I did my honour mode run. It took me around 2 hours, but it was my 3rd playthrough, so I knew the game well at that point. 

I strongly recommend to play at least one legit playthrough on tactician mode,  its really challenging and fun.

• Like 1

I can't seem to get the chest glitch to work. I have a char with 11 str and teleport, but she won't move it the way I want. I don't wanna use this method unless needed but I'm on honor mode and am so tired of fleeing after killing like 3 enemies. I spec'd wrong and am over 30 hours in honour mode. Any one have a for sure console link to a video? All I find are PC versions that don't help.

Use your blood shards whether you need the heals or not. They unlock portions of The End of Time. The Respec vendor is in one of these blood shards locked rooms. It's kinda expensive and you lose all your learned skills. But if you get to Master Skills like Rain of Arrow or Hail Storm you can pretty much one shot groups of enemies if you have the easy to make blacksmithing weapons.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...