The guy who posts bad jokes

Conor

Never knew there was a forum for introductions!

Anyway, hello everyone I have yet to interact with! Name's Conor, but call me LepreCon!

I'm new to trophy hunting as I have only recently come into ownership of a PS3

I'm a former XBox/ Nintendo/ PC gamer but took it upon myself a couple of years ago to sell off all my systems and games in order to help a close friend out of a financial complication. The good karma I earned found its way back to me in the form of donations of consoles and games and I'm slowly but surely building up my collection once again. 

I was never really one for achievement hunting on my XBox 360 but now with PS that there's a shiny platinum at stake for completion, well... hehehehe

Anyway, you've probably seen me posting really awful jokes the past month. Here's to many more and to joining in on some game sessions with you beautiful people in the near future!

• Like 3

Welcome to the PS community, theres plenty of good people here, lots of salty ones too. But that's the same for everything.

Hope you enjoy earning them plats.

Nice to see people helping each other, to much stupid shit going on lately.

Like ya profile picture lmao.

Edited by StarMadeKnight
  • Like 1

Hai! Welcome to the site.

I have read a couple of your jokes in your status updates over the last couple of days. You're certainly a funny guy, I must say ?

Great to hear that all your consoles are slowly coming back to you due to your good karma ;)

Hope you have a nice time around here and that you get to enjoy the site as well as the folks that inhabit this place. See ya around! :)

• Like 1