What are your thoughts..

Blackmist_FFXI

You buy a game.

Blindly because you just want to buy something; you might check trophy% and see if it's grindy or what have you.

And decide to buy the product.

Only to find out; that the game has gliched, broken trophys.

What would ya do

Play the game. Because well hell ya bought it and might as well enjoy it.

Or

Delete it and pretend it never existed.

Oor

( other )

8 hours ago, MMDE said:

I always try to research a game before I buy it. When you look at the games I play, you wouldn't think that was true however. :D 

I did little research xD

Worlds of magic: planner conquest. Looked / sounded fun. Watched 20min. Of 2 different review'  

Decided sure why not.

But then after purchase saw 3 trophs are 0% gliched.

And dispite being acknowledged by devs to be in need of a patch. 2 years later nothing.

Also appears the 1.01 ps4 pro support patch effed the stock ps4. As renders game nigh unplayable.  Lots of crashing and save corruptions if casting any form of terrain manipulating spells. Or storing spells. 

Was abit disapointed

I want more 4x games on ps4.

Even thou ive 100s on pc lol

6 minutes ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

I did little research xD

Worlds of magic: planner conquest. Looked / sounded fun. Watched 20min. Of 2 different review'  

Decided sure why not.

But then after purchase saw 3 trophs are 0% gliched.

And dispite being acknowledged by devs to be in need of a patch. 2 years later nothing.

Also appears the 1.01 ps4 pro support patch effed the stock ps4. As renders game nigh unplayable.  Lots of crashing and save corruptions if casting any form of terrain manipulating spells. Or storing spells. 

Was abit disapointed

I want more 4x games on ps4.

Even thou ive 100s on pc lol

If you notice 3 trophies are glitched after buying without booting it up, you can request refund giving the reason that the trophies are glitched, which you didn't expect when you bought it, notice afterwards and the devs refuse to fix it.

I usually almost always research games before buying them with regards to trophies and glitches, but if not and this happened, I would give a shot at refunding it at the store. If that fails,  I would complete the story and sell it if it was reasonable fun since I paid for it and might as well get whatever story trophies there are since 100% is impossible if glitched/ broken. Or I would just sell it without playing it if it was a rubbish game or trade it with my brother or friend for a game they have finished with, since him and almost all my friends don't care about or even know about trophies . 

Ya id take it back if it was a physical.

Luckly as far as i know

Only physical game i have thats gliched. Is. Ubisofts toy soilders war chest ( ive the hall of fame edition )

And achmage. Thou possible to platinum.

The fact that "new game" makes everything. Have millions of hp. And crafting all of synergy spells is buggy ive 3 of each now. And doing all ng portals in 1 run is broke or will crash you. Tis a matter of luck. X.x

• 5 months later...

I wouldn't play it if the trophies were glitched until they fixed them. No different from games with unobtainable trophies from server closures.

As everyone above I research games before I buy them, it is a bit trickier of course with more obscure titles and if I was in your situation I'd do as much as I could trophy wise and move onto something else.

I have two games with unobtainable trophies as servers closed after I started them but they don't bother me anymore because they are out of my hands.