Thoughts on Strange Brigade?

Never heard of this game, but I'm glad I decided to look into it a bit. Watching this gameplay video it looks like something I'll eventually pick up. Graphics look great and it looks like it plays better than Deadfall Adventures: Heart of Atlantis. (which I also enjoyed. :P) Also, middle guy looks like an aged Chris Pine lmfao.

For anyone interested here is the Collector's Edition at Gamestop.

I really like the steelbook. I've become a bit of a sucker for them lately, and at $80 for the Collector's I don't think this is bad. Unless the game performs horribly at least lol.

strange%20brigade.jpg?itok=4Dge6xlz

I too have been keeping an eye on this for a while since its from the Sniper Elite Developers. Prolly gonna wait and see reviews and hear what other gamers think of it before i buy it though. Most likely gonna get it when it goes on sale

5 hours ago, Mercenary09 said:

Do any of these require you to play with other players or can you do them all solo?

The revive and have more gold than someone else trophies require someone else. Everything else, even the hoard mode ones, can be done solo.

As far as my opinion, it's a really easy game with too many collectibles. However, since most people will have the luxury of a guide, they won't really have an issue finding them.

3 hours ago, Admiralvic said:

The revive and have more gold than someone else trophies require someone else. Everything else, even the hoard mode ones, can be done solo.

As far as my opinion, it's a really easy game with too many collectibles. However, since most people will have the luxury of a guide, they won't really have an issue finding them.

I read that this game doesn't support local co-op. Is that right? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

The game is fun for what it is & can be picked up for a good price these days.

The DLC on the other hand is horribly overpriced. The characters are new sure, but apart from appearance & voice lines there is virtually no difference between the base game characters & the DLC ones apart from the DLC characters each get one unique amulet power. Quincy still has the best though with his lightning one & he's a base game character.

The levels work our very expensive if you want them but not the characters, almost £18 for them whereas the whole season pass is £29 making buying individual items horribly expensive.

Edited by Rattamauled
Typo.

• 4 months later...

The game is very good but has a lot of problems. It gets old fast. It aint no zombie army I tell you that much as the game throws so many at you in such little time. At least in zombie army you could have 3 guns. one handgun. rife and second arm in this the one you get is powerful but the ammo is easy to go unless it is a shotgun or rife. the flamethrower is the best one. the automatic guns are good but drain too fast to be helpful in a big group of enemies.

It is a good game just if you ask me buy it at a cheaper price like 20 if it comes with everything if not get the base game at least below £12 no more as it is a rip off if you had to pay full price for it.

• 1 month later...
On 7/8/2019 at 1:49 AM, KANERKB said:

The game is very good but has a lot of problems. It gets old fast. It aint no zombie army I tell you that much as the game throws so many at you in such little time. At least in zombie army you could have 3 guns. one handgun. rife and second arm in this the one you get is powerful but the ammo is easy to go unless it is a shotgun or rife. the flamethrower is the best one. the automatic guns are good but drain too fast to be helpful in a big group of enemies.

It is a good game just if you ask me buy it at a cheaper price like 20 if it comes with everything if not get the base game at least below £12 no more as it is a rip off if you had to pay full price for it.

I lucked out I asked about it at Walmart and since they removed it from the mod they marked it down to 5 dollars American

• 2 months later...