Pause and trophy glitch

MMDE

So, I went into the mirror rift or whatever it's called. For some reason I couldn't bring up the pause menu, thought maybe it was because I was revisiting a rift. Killed the rare navi and no trophy popped! :( Quit game and used auto save, which didn't save after defeating the rare navi, so I should be fine. Just thought I'd bring it up. If the pause menu can't be brought up, trophies may not pop. Why this happened, I got no idea. It could be because I've had the game on for a week and just used the rest mode feature on PS4, or it could also be because I press pause in cut scenes I've seen before and try to skip them.

1 hour ago, StarMadeKnight said:

Was going to get this game but i'm not sure now. Probably just bad luck, gunna hold of from buying it for a few weeks, 45 dollars is a bit much imo.

You end up getting the trophy?  

Yes, I got the trophy now. I also was able to glitch through a wall. Not really a lot of issues with the game, just that one thing happened once. :P What I killed was the hardest extra boss in the game, but it's pretty easy stuff tbh.

Edited by MMDE

38 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Yes, I got the trophy now. I also was able to glitch through a wall. Not really a lot of issues with the game, just that one thing happened once. :P What I killed was the hardest extra boss in the game, but it's pretty easy stuff tbh.

Nice, i honestly don't think i'd enjoy it so not gunna get it now, just going to focus on a few games for the rest of the year, then start Elite Dangerous. Hopefully do a trophy guide for it, it's got a dead MP mode so plat may be a bit hard to do if i can't boost lol. Gotta improve my guide writing skills first though lol. 

Edited by StarMadeKnight