Glitched Trophy (The Weapon Collecting Vice-Prez! - Obtain all weapons) (Fixed with the 1.01 Patch)

Leon Hasegawa

Hello everyone,

Currently, the game has a glitched trophy The Weapon Collecting Vice-Prez! which requires you to obtain all weapons in the game. There are two types of weapons: Primary Weapon and Shop Weapon.

• Primary Weapon is the the weapon which can be used by specific character, each character has her own primary weapons. You cannot buy these weapons, they are available for use as soon as you unlock them.
  • Shop Weapon is the weapon which you can buy from the Shop after you level one of the girls to specific level, but you must unlock starting weapon (Level 1) of every weapon group by completing specific missions on Normal/Hard/Ecstasy difficulty. Even your character reaches specific level to unlock the next tier of weapon, you must buy the previous tier in order to make the next tier available in the Shop.

The condition to trigger the glitch which prevents you to unlock this trophy is you buy all Shop Weapons before getting every character to level 60, therefore you have to start the game from scratch or wait for the developer to fix it.

Someone finally confirmed the way to avoid the glitch with a proof of unlocking this grindy collectible trophy. Basically, you must follow this order:

1. Level every girl to 60 to unlock the their last primary weapon; however, Lv.4 and Lv.5 primary weapon (last one) are only available after you complete their Side Mission in Extra Mission which is unlocked on they reach level 40.
  2. Level one of the girls to 70 to unlock all weapons in the shop.
  3. Buy every weapon in the shop to unlock the trophy.

If you skip Step 1, try to level only one girl to 70, and buy all weapons from the shop then the glitch is triggered. Step 1 is the most important step which you can't ignore.

Thanks to these GameFaqs users for the info: Roufas2008 who encountered the glitch and explained the method to avoid it, and shuyinlove who confirmed this method work well.

Edit: The new patch ver.1.01 fixes this issue.

Edited by Leon Hasegawa
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The patch version 1.01 indeed fixed this bug (if you have fulfilled the criteria, the trophy will unlock next time you go into the main menu). I asked Roufas2008 to confirm if it works since he bought all weapons and then unlocked all primary weapons before the patch, he said " I can confirm you that the trophy works now, it popped up for me as soon as I got through the main menu inside my game (where you can select drilling,shop,etc).".

I still cant unlock all weapons at the shop. already level up 1 girl to level 70 and others to level 60. Weapons that still cant buy at the shop are grenades, bow, dual blades and stave. Please help me

Edit: already able to buy all bow, dual blades and stave. But not the grenades. 

Edited by iddin96

On 11/8/2018 at 8:54 AM, iddin96 said:

I still cant unlock all weapons at the shop. already level up 1 girl to level 70 and others to level 60. Weapons that still cant buy at the shop are grenades, bow, dual blades and stave. Please help me

Edit: already able to buy all bow, dual blades and stave. But not the grenades. 

QPdOwaP.jpg

Here is the trophy guide: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/7723-bullet-girls-phantasia-trophy-guide

Edited by Leon Hasegawa
  • Like 1