Third and 30 Trophy Glitch

My whole game is glitched out the ass, from Who Loves Ya Baby and Haters Gonna Hate being glitched to this. The time on my save is 36 hours, but the timer on my phone barely moves at all, it seems to have stopped at 10 hours. I just took a 3 hour nap, idled and the timer went up by 10 minutes. Not only does it go up at a disgustingly slow pace, but sometimes it goes down by 10/20/30 minutes, and I don't understand why.

I've seen online people have said don't do co-op and always be online, I haven't done co-op and I'm always online. People have said make sure to have one save file. I only have one save file. I don't understand what could be causing such problems, the only thing I can think of is something happened around 10 hours of playtime which caused the stats on my phone to glitch up, but I have no idea what that could be.

Does anyone have any solutions? The only thing I can think of is to delete my save file, but I don't really want to delete a 100% save with a fully maxed out character, but I can't think of anything else. Deleting the save might not even fix the problem.

1 hour ago, GodLikesMudkips said:

My whole game is glitched out the ass, from Who Loves Ya Baby and Haters Gonna Hate being glitched to this. The time on my save is 36 hours, but the timer on my phone barely moves at all, it seems to have stopped at 10 hours. I just took a 3 hour nap, idled and the timer went up by 10 minutes. Not only does it go up at a disgustingly slow pace, but sometimes it goes down by 10/20/30 minutes, and I don't understand why.

I've seen online people have said don't do co-op and always be online, I haven't done co-op and I'm always online. People have said make sure to have one save file. I only have one save file. I don't understand what could be causing such problems, the only thing I can think of is something happened around 10 hours of playtime which caused the stats on my phone to glitch up, but I have no idea what that could be.

Does anyone have any solutions? The only thing I can think of is to delete my save file, but I don't really want to delete a 100% save with a fully maxed out character, but I can't think of anything else. Deleting the save might not even fix the problem.

You could back your existing save up, start a new game and let it idle for 30hrs. Leave you pad plugged in and set the controller auto switch off to “never”

On 8/26/2018 at 6:39 PM, Leenewbe said:

do you have your controller plugged in/preessing a button? 
it sounds like your controller is turning off after 10 mins due to no input.

On 8/26/2018 at 7:29 PM, Warlord99956 said:

You could back your existing save up, start a new game and let it idle for 30hrs. Leave you pad plugged in and set the controller auto switch off to “never”

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I've now tried both of these things and the timer is still glitched. At this point I don't know what to do, it's the only trophy I need so I can platinum the game but I don't want to idle for 100+ hours hoping that the timer will glitch its way to 30 hours.

I might buy another copy of the game because it's super cheap, I mean I got my own for £1. But for right now I think I'm finished with Saints Row 3, nothing I do seems to be working.

Edited by GodLikesMudkips

• 4 months later...