Banana_Sausage47

Trophy Thoughts

8 posts in this topic

Seems like some could be quite grindy and some look quite tricky as well. I can see this being an ultra rare. 

Now, I'm all for public online matches grind trophies...can't say the same thing about solo/AI missions.

Reminds me of R6 terrorist hunt trophies where you had to play hundred of games just to get some headshots.

Praying to gods that I won't get motion sick playing this game - high hopes! 🙃

This...isn't going to be an easy platinum. Kill the entire enemy team with yours dead? Come on...that one will be have to most certainly be boosted if you can find 7 other people willing to cooperate with you.

Edited by Ryengeku

On 8/27/2018 at 5:59 AM, Ryengeku said:

This...isn't going to be an easy platinum. Kill the entire enemy team with yours dead? Come on...that one will be have to most certainly be boosted if you can find 7 other people willing to cooperate with you.

Or you just play a lot, acing in rainbow 6 is hard but after playing a bunch you get a few

Was about to buy this before i saw the trophy list. Think I'll skip it. Grindy POS games like this tend not to be worth it, and they become old very fast. Congrats devs, you lost a potential customer.

Does anyone know where "intel" spawns in this game? i've looked all over multiple levels and I cant seem the find it

FYI: This is what counts as headshot: