Shareplay help?

kusuriuriPT

6 minutes ago, Sergen said:

It's an offline only game, you'll always have the opportunity to go back regardless of whether you can or can't do it in 2 days. It's a controversial opinion, but if you can't do a game like God of War, I think trophy hunting might not be for you. I'm sure you've looked at guides before, but the guide on this website has a lot of good feedback (a lot from the fact that it's a popular game). I recommend looking at the trophy guide and seeing this specific trophy. I'm not sure how much of your stuff you've upgraded, but you should look into trying to get the best possible gear you can before attempting the fight, because the game is really easy once your gear is levelled up well enough. It goes without saying that you should be playing on the game's lowest difficulty option. 

Why might trophy hunting not be for him? Because he can’t get a trophy in god of war? Who are you to decide his hobbies? He has a pretty decent profile actually. Some nice trophies. 

• Like 3

I bet you more than anything you're just underlevelled. 

You got the bloodborne plat and I'm sure this is easier! Just come back to this after being a very high lvl or heck after clearing everything besides this so that you can make sure you're as close to a high lvl as you can.  Do the trials of Muspelheim and finish the mists of alfheim to build some op armour and you're set.

For a reference I was lvl 8 when I did this. My build favoured strength/runic and a little defense. My strength was maxed out and my runic was just a little behind of being maxed out. 

Once you learn all of the attacks it becomes easy to just dodge everything. Also make sure to not always finish a combo when you feel like you can't finish it because you will be interrupted in the middle of it. I know it's stupid that they made it that you can't take many hits despite being the FREAKING GOD OF WAR while she is a walking tank but this is the RPG element for you lol.

I'm not sure if you noticed but queen valkyrie does all of the attacks that the previous Valkyries did which means you already have some experience on what to expect :)

Edited by PooPooBlast

Actually its my first time doing Shareplay lol i dont even know if my net Can handle it lol im not a trophy Hunter by all means...i plat games that i find enjoyable...if i Can get someone to help me...cool...if i dont..i wont die..its not that important.

2 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

You got the bloodborne plat and I'm sure this is easier! Just come back to this after being a very high lvl or heck after clearing everything besides this so that you can make sure you're as close to a high lvl as you can.  Do the trials of Muspelheim and finish the mists of alfheim to build some op armour and you're set.

For a reference I was lvl 8 when I did this. My build favoured strength/runic and a little defense. My strength was maxed out and my runic was just a little behind of being maxed out. 

Once you learn all of the attacks it becomes easy to just dodge everything. Also make sure to not always finish a combo when you feel like you can't finish it because you will be interrupted in the middle of it. 

I'm not sure if you noticed but queen valkyrie does all of the attacks that the previous Valkyries did which means you already have some experience on what to expect :)

This is the last trophy that i need.

1 minute ago, PooPooBlast said:

Once you learn all of the attacks it becomes easy to just dodge everything. Also make sure to not always finish a combo when you feel like you can't finish it because you will be interrupted in the middle of it. 

It is their very last trophy on the game... But still, the game has pretty much unlimited potential to level up gear. Come on @kusuriuriPT, you've got this. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kusuriuriPT said:

If i Cant...i cant ..like i said i need to deliver the game in 2 days..and im not going to make myself hate the game because of a plat.

Mm well as a last resort id lower the difficulty to the minimum and change the gear to what's recommended by others. 

Also people really underestimate the power of runic attacks. For the record I used the one that makes my axe hits hurt more for the heavy runic and the spinning one for the light runic. I know many people liked the one where you start slamming the axe down on the ground repeatedly for the heavy runic but imo it leaves you vulnerable. 

Basically my cooldown was also a little high and so I was able to spam runic attacks a lot. Not only that but I had a pommel which basically refreshes all runic attacks. That's op..

Edited by PooPooBlast