60 clicks per second

MMDE

Remote play with an android phone (Xperia might be required). Somehow just holding the X button through the touch screen interface will make you click it 60 times per second. Yes, that's 1000 times in 16-17 seconds. :P I counted the seconds with a stop watch, and it's so damn near 60 times per second it's too perfect to not be related to the frames per second the game runs on. So yeah, somehow that makes you click the button as many times as theoretically possible.

Why did I even try this? Didn't want to ruin my PS4 controller. I did test if connecting the PS4 to the android phone that is remote play against the PS4 would work, and it doesn't It has to be through the touch screen interface. The other buttons and sticks will act strange too, but you can easily click the buttons as the cursor moves by them.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 3

Just now, StarMadeKnight said:

Guess there will be a new fastest time soon lol. Would this count as cheating?

Still pretty cool though, my thumb was pretty fu**ed after doing Mayo lmao.  

Why would this be cheating? It's Sony's app and Sony's interface on Sony's hardware. :S

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Why would this be cheating? It's Sony's app and Sony's interface on Sony's hardware. :S

Idk lol, thought cause it allowed 60 clicks a second. Sorry i don't know much about what could be classed as cheating.  

Sorry if i seem like an idiot. I never stop and think about what i'm saying. Plus i type fast and always seem to make a mistake in my spelling etc.   

Edited by StarMadeKnight
  • Like 1

2018_09_03_01h00_10.png

^ 2000 hits in 37 seconds.

2000 / 60 = 33.3 xD So about 60 clicks in a second.

Reason for the 20 mins delay afterwards for me was that the game "crashed". That last trophy didn't disappear from the screen no matter what I did. I couldn't even exit the game, would just go blue screen and then go back. It was strange. I had to restart the PS4.