crimsonidol38

Streets of Rage 4 announced, by the makers of the the Wonder Boy-remake

43 posts in this topic

Oh F&#* Yes!

I've been waiting so long for this! And from the makers of Wonderboy. Just hope for Yuzo Koshiro to be involved :awesome:

Can't wait!

The animation reminded me of street fighter but I'm glad this franchise has continued! if SOR4 is at the level of the second game i will respect these guys. Anyway,  I'm definitely going to buy this game  !

They should copy some Streets of Rage Remake features like the boss rush, survival mode, & motorcycle battles (which were actually planned for SOR 3).

New screenshots released from DotEmu to IGN :)

ing-sor4-gif-1545351826464_1280w.gif

ign-sor4-artfeature-1545351980224.png

ing-sor4-screen5-1545351980245.png

ing-sor4-screen2-1545351980235.png

ing-sor4-screen3-1545351980237.png

ing-sor4-screen6-1545351980247.png

ing-sor4-screen4-1545351980239.png

Edited by Ghost

I'll take it.  That Axel/Blaze juggle combo in the 1st screenshot looks amazing.

Hoping for Yuzo Koshiro BGM, even if they have to charge another $15.

Here's a demo play of Streets of Rage 4 at Bitsummit 2019. I like what I see so far. What do you think?

What about the soundtrack? No worries. We're getting not just Yuzo Koshiro & Motohiro Kawashima... Also on board are Yoko Shimomura, Hideki Naganuma, & Keiji Yamagishi. :highfive: So much greatness.

Everything I see for this game I get more pumped. I've been craving a real good beat em up game.

Looks great! My brother and I spent so much time on SoR2 back in the days we had a MegaDrive and had tons of fun playing it again together when it was ported in PS3. Local coop mode rules!!! 😎

Posted (edited)

Cherry has some awesome moves. I'm liking the one where she jumps on the enemy's shoulders & knocks them silly, sort of like Skate's move in 2 & 3 only from the front, & also that bounce-off attack. That little taste of the BGM from the trailer is sweet... I look forward to more samples.

Now what we need next is a Mighty Glacier like Max.

:highfive:

Edited by RadiantFlamberge
high-five!

25 minutes ago, ziggypossum said:

god the game looks so pretty

It's looking great. Hopefully the next demo will have the enemy death yells & Big Ben's goofball laugh that makes you want to run up & beat the crap out of him.

Overall the BGM has been excellent so far. But anyway, they really could've had a better choice of BGM for Shiva. It's not bad, but it just isn't fitting for him. The theme they used in SoR 2 is on point... maybe Yuzo should do a remix of that?