A cool new statistic ?

A cool new statistic ?  

243 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think adding a graphic about your average completion progression would be a good thing ?

• Yes
    • No

i would like to see a feature to disable statistics. with not having completion rate or world/country ranks. i would prefer my profile visible to myself and if others see it to not see those numbers honestly. for a personality like mine i think it would relax my mind a bit not seeing all those statistics because sometimes its stressful.

5 hours ago, RJP_X said:

i would like to see a feature to disable statistics. with not having completion rate or world/country ranks. i would prefer my profile visible to myself and if others see it to not see those numbers honestly. for a personality like mine i think it would relax my mind a bit not seeing all those statistics because sometimes its stressful.

I see what you mean. But I think others don't really care about your stats.
If they watch them it's just to know what you love and what sort of gamer you are.

You can hide all your trophies to disable stats if you really want.

There seems to be some confusion here (or is it just me). The OP wants a graph for average completion rate but multiple people here are talking about their profile completion rate. Average completion is shown on the stats page via the green pie chart. It is the average completion per game. Profile completion rate is how many points you have earned out of the total possible points you can earn and is shown on your profile header between completed games and unearned trophies. For example my average completion rate per game is 93.39% meanwhile my profile completion rate is 92.49%. Are people wanting a graph for average completion per game and profile completion rate?

7 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

There seems to be some confusion here (or is it just me). The OP wants a graph for average completion rate but multiple people here are talking about their profile completion rate. Average completion is shown on the stats page via the green pie chart. It is the average completion per game. Profile completion rate is how many points you have earned out of the total possible points you can earn and is shown on your profile header between completed games and unearned trophies. For example my average completion rate per game is 93.39% meanwhile my profile completion rate is 92.49%. Are people wanting a graph for average completion per game and profile completion rate?

The graph itself would be very similar anyway, as those two numbers are always (at least that I can think) very close to each other. It's a good point though and personally I would prefer the profile completion rate as that seems like a more meaningful number.

I think this is an interesting idea and as someone who has been steadily climbing in completion (from like 40% to 90%+), it's something I would really like visible on my profile.

There's a little issue I can think of with DLC trophies however, when it comes to them being released at dates that probably are not included anywhere in the system. Unless I'm missing something, in order to get either of my completion rates for a specific date, the calculations would have to include.

1) Every trophy I have earned up to that date

2) Every trophy list I have earned up to that date and the number and values of trophies in them

The second part presents a bit of an issue with DLC lists, as the system would retroactively have to know which DLC was released at which date. Of course it probably would not present a huge inaccuracy as a lot of DLC are released relatively soon after the game itself. But it's still something to take into consideration.

13 minutes ago, IDiivil said:

The graph itself would be very similar anyway, as those two numbers are always (at least that I can think) very close to each other. It's a good point though and personally I would prefer the profile completion rate as that seems like a more meaningful number.

Based on what most people have replied with they want to see a graph for profile completion rate which I would be interested in as well. Though in the OP the word average is used 3 times so they can’t be talking about profile completion rate as that isn’t an average. For most people the 2 numbers will be roughly the same though the more games you have on your profile with no trophies earned the bigger the difference. @damage_6-9 for example has a difference of 17.32% because of 517 games with no trophies earned.

Edited by FilmFanatic
  • Like 2