My DS4 have a problem??

Natsuu24

Hi guys!! ^^

Well, my story with DS4 are really bad... because, 2 times i bought, 2 times come's with problems! And, i am really careful with my ds! Well, let´s go to the question! 
I bought a 2 months ago, the DS4 GOW edition, and for now, i had 0 problems! The controller works fine, but, the right joystick, it don't look so well, atleast in some games. For example, if i press him to somehere, like right or left, and leave there, the camera don't "stop" (there's a video for you can see). Only on a few games i notice this, and is only a very few games, like on F1, GT (so much less), and NFS. The others, i don't notice anything.
Other thing is worring me, is the vibration sound... Is so loud, that i can hear "miles away". It was like this since the beggining, but my original controller, don't do so much sound with vibration.

Some advice please, and sorry for not very good english

The video is here - 

41 minutes ago, Natsuu24 said:

Hi guys!! ^^

Well, my story with DS4 are really bad... because, 2 times i bought, 2 times come's with problems! And, i am really careful with my ds! Well, let´s go to the question! 
I bought a 2 months ago, the DS4 GOW edition, and for now, i had 0 problems! The controller works fine, but, the right joystick, it don't look so well, atleast in some games. For example, if i press him to somehere, like right or left, and leave there, the camera don't "stop" (there's a video for you can see). Only on a few games i notice this, and is only a very few games, like on F1, GT (so much less), and NFS. The others, i don't notice anything.
Other thing is worring me, is the vibration sound... Is so loud, that i can hear "miles away". It was like this since the beggining, but my original controller, don't do so much sound with vibration.

Some advice please, and sorry for not very good english

The video is here - 

Do you clean your controller? You can also turn off the vibration of your controller if you don't like it

I have a similar issue with my left stick for my white controller. It seems the pushing to left side is a bit broken. I notice when im on the browser the pointer will wiggle to the left a little. Or when I played a couple games in the past the character wouldnt walk continuously. He will walk stop walk stop walk stop; very annoying. Luckily I have 7 controllers to alternate...

What I do to fix it for a few days weeks sometimes lasting months with no issues again is! I open it up and reset the position of the stick. Once u open up you can pull the cap right off. There is a rubber like band thing that surround the actual stick under the cap. Clean it. Use a ear swab with light alcohol. And make sure its not like cringed up or stuck. Dust and gunk do build up inside there unfortunately depending how hard u press down on those sticks and leave a gap overtime. I dont git no pictures to show you but you probably can find how to do it on youtube.

Edit: I know you said right stick, well it's the same procedure.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

6 minutes ago, Natsuu24 said:

Well, the controller have only 2 months, if i open it, i loose the waranty, right ??
Is there a way i can clean the joysticks with no open the controller??

And the vibration is normal be loud?? 

The vibration in some games is pretty loud, and if it's only 2 months old, just take it and get it replaced for free