New Game + Trophy Discussion

EphemeralEcho

Where is this sourced from?  Can't find anything about this, apart from a random thread on PS trophies.  Nothing on TrueAchievements, on here, exophase, on the consoles themselves that I can see? 

Can see the difficulty options. 

It's NOT permadeath, but like Horizon Zero Dawn you can't change the difficulty once chosen. 

https://www.newsweek.com/far-cry-5-title-update-10-patch-notes-new-game-mode-added-1091562 

Edited by phantomfear9494

The infamous mode way seems pretty challenging, but it's nothing to worry about. companies lately like to show middle finger to trophy hunters, like: do you want 100%?you will have to suffer first!
Zombies mode reminds me of dead nation, especially from the third map, that's where people should worry. I dont see many people having gold in the score attack. I read here complaints about dlc mars .. well here's what they asked for xD 

Edited by Nimera
  • Like 3

So far the only difficult parts of ng+ have been the areas where they strip you of your weapons.  Escaping the bunkers, escape in the car, etc.  They seem very doable just a bit frustrating.  You may or may not die a lot.  with limited ammunition in these segments headshots against the infected are a must.  I'm enjoying this play through more than the 1st.  kind of nice just playing the story not having to focus on all trophies and just focus on the difficulty.     

• Like 1

Does anyone have any tips for escape the rooftop gold? It's the only one I'm struggling with so far, I randomly seem to be between 3-4k off the target, I once did it with almost 4 mins left but I always seem to come up just short and I've tried it about 7 times now.

25 minutes ago, Sellers said:

Does anyone have any tips for escape the rooftop gold? It's the only one I'm struggling with so far, I randomly seem to be between 3-4k off the target, I once did it with almost 4 mins left but I always seem to come up just short and I've tried it about 7 times now.

maybe this will help?

• Like 1

Ok finally got it, I used the same general strat as that video above, only I I tried to blow up the 3 behemoths with remote explosives, speed is the key imo, follow that vid for the spawns, I didn't switch to the SMG which I probably should have done since you get more hits for extra points. I had like 4k fewer points but was like a minute faster so got a higher time multiplier at the end.

Edited by Sellers

Here I am just trying to maintain 100% on this crap and they go and add the classic time-wasting “New Game Plus” DLC trophy :facepalm: 

Another game plagued by this trophy that’s staying at 98% for me

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 2