EphemeralEcho

New Game + Trophy Discussion

103 posts in this topic

On 8/29/2018 at 10:58 PM, Coladar said:

Most unnecessary DLC'ed trophy ever...? Sure gets my vote for it! Months after release, post all DLC releases, and they add a *ONE TROPHY DLC* NG+ Hard mode silver trophy!?!?!?!

Wtf was Ubisoft thinking? F*** that. Game is way too long and way too not replayable for me to even consider trying this, Mars weapons or no Mars weapons. Either include this from Day 1, or, even better still, DON'T INCLUDE IT *AT ALL*!!!! 

Still, makes me feel better about this game and completing it. I'd been putting off the MP trophies, cause... MP Farcry 5 sucks hard... so now I can sleep soundly knowing I'm just gonna skip them all.

I just *REALLY* hope this isn't some new Ubi thing - I can't even conceive of this c**kblocking me from Platinum/100%ing Assassin's Creed games. This would *REALLY* suck over there. May this utter nonsense be a one and done deal, forevermore!

This type of trophy adds an extra challenge but is also a bit to annoy trophy hunters. I can give good examples to you: far cry 5, batman arkham knight, RE7, horizon, FFXV, wolfenstein 2 and others more that now doesnt come to my mind. I like challenges but I start getting tired of having to go back to a game because it has added new dlc's and a lot of times ridiculous trophies that makes you lose hours and almost a desire to never play that game again. but this is the era of the dlc's, already there goes the time in which the games were launched totally. today's companies are greedy and crazy for money! they arrange the eternal excuse of the costs of production, when this doesnt translate the truth of the facts.you pay 69 euros + season pass or just dlc's and make the final bill !!  I dont find infamous mode difficult considering several factors, one of them for example is not having permadeath 
And to finish i found funny people complain about mars dlc, when the zombies dlc can be finished in 1 hour .. fantastic isnt it? now see the difference to a TRUE dlc as lost legacy on uncharted 4....

Edited by Nimera

4 hours ago, Nimera said:

This type of trophy adds an extra challenge but is also a bit to annoy trophy hunters. I can give good examples to you: far cry 5, batman arkham knight, RE7, horizon, FFXV, wolfenstein 2 and others more that now doesnt come to my mind. I like challenges but I start getting tired of having to go back to a game because it has added new dlc's and a lot of times ridiculous trophies that makes you lose hours and almost a desire to never play that game again.

It would be so much less annoying if they would just tell you what they're planning to add. So many of these companies hide their DLC roadmap like it's the nuclear launch codes!

On 29/08/2018 at 9:48 AM, Sly said:

For the Infamous NG+ difficulty, you can invite a friend for the last mission and both earn the trophy. Also, I highly recommend the "Lost on Mars" weaponry to make the campaign easier.

Are u sure about that?  Have u experienced it? Thx.

I can confirm that if a friend joins your game for the last mission, they get the trophy as well as you. I did it this morning, my friend and I both got it by using my co-op session. And I highly recommend the lost on mars weapons, they make new game plus a cake walk

On 9/1/2018 at 2:17 AM, rdhight said:

It would be so much less annoying if they would just tell you what they're planning to add. So many of these companies hide their DLC roadmap like it's the nuclear launch codes!

At the beginning they said they were going to launch 3 dlc's, never mentioned the infamous mode. but it is also not a reason to worry about, as long as you use mars dlc weapons to play the game,  you dont need any friend to help in whatever mission. I'm in the middle of the game and i only died once ( trying to save my partner )

I am struggling so much to complete Jacob’s final sacrifice the weak bunker time trial on infamous. I’ve tried so many times I feel like smashing my tv!!! Does anyone know if you can do the time trial bunkers in co-op to make it easier? 

Yes trials can be done in co op I’ve done it a few times now on infamous with a different people, it certainly made them quick.

This trophy is a bit difficult but with the help of Homeopathic's you can get these bunker and boss fights done quickly.

I've noticed people in Far Cry 5 completely forget that the Homeopathic category even exists as 'The Furious' and 'Ultimate Survivor' are the most helpful.

Has anyone got a new game + save available that they can use to help with the trophy? Be much appreciated 😂

On 07/09/2018 at 2:27 PM, Bluslinky said:

This trophy is a bit difficult but with the help of Homeopathic's you can get these bunker and boss fights done quickly.

I've noticed people in Far Cry 5 completely forget that the Homeopathic category even exists as 'The Furious' and 'Ultimate Survivor' are the most helpful.

I really wish I had read this before I had already finished my infamous playthrough! You’re right I had completely forgotten all about the homeopathic items! 

I have no respect for people getting the infamous trophy while getting invited at the last mission. I remember people doing cod easter eggs the same way. Yall some bitches!

Thanks for helping everyone luckyegg.

Also for anyone wondering, if you haven't beaten the regular story yet, you can still join someone in co-op in new game +. You will unlock the Infamous trophy but it will not unlock the Together Forever trophy in case anyone is worried about it maybe being glitched. You have to do that one on the regular game mode.

empty

Edited by luckyegg
to many people bothering me on psn and dont know how to delete messages

I've helped 15+ people get the Infamous trophy but yeah it  has definitely been patched now, the past 4 I've tried with it hasn't popped, it's easy enough anyway with Mars weapons and razing the land using a helicopter.

29 minutes ago, Sellers said:

I've helped 15+ people get the Infamous trophy but yeah it  has definitely been patched now, the past 4 I've tried with it hasn't popped, it's easy enough anyway with Mars weapons and razing the land using a helicopter.

Cheers Sellers. any chance of doing this bullshit with a retail copy without installing any updates? Or is the latest patch essential to even be able to play coop? 

16 minutes ago, NathanDarko said:

Cheers Sellers. any chance of doing this bullshit with a retail copy without installing any updates? Or is the latest patch essential to even be able to play coop? 

Nah since you can't even go online without the latest update, and NG+ infamous was added by a previous update too, so it can only be done legit now.

16 hours ago, Sellers said:

Nah since you can't even go online without the latest update, and NG+ infamous was added by a previous update too, so it can only be done legit now.

okay pal thanks for the heads up. 👍

Another game will stay on 98%ish percent just like Horizon Zero Dawn. No intention to play a game twice. This NG+ trophy trend nowadays is cancer -.- 

Adds shit to the experience of a game, only waste of fucking time. *deleted*

god damn, was hoping i can join a session on the last mission... wanted to finish Kingdom Hearts first and then move on to FC5. seems like i have to play it the old way -.-

you guys are 100% sure on that bug is fix? i've heard the trophy pops up for some users after the endcredits...

I had done it for about 15 people also and can confirm it no longer works.

I totally only just seen this trophy right at the bottom of the list. I too am not very pleased with having to complete the game all over again on a higher difficulty. The base difficulty can be a pain in the ass at times, especially on certain missions where there is a gross influx of enemies on you at 1 time without any medkits. The only real way to effectively play the game is stealth it out with a silencer and a bow. I guess I'll have to use this same strategy but even more sensitive on this NG+ playthrough.  

I can confirm the boosting method doesnt work. I tried it a few times with someone.

Just completed the run the legit way and the trophy popped after the credits.

Good luck to all who attempt this. It's the worst piece of shit ever

I helped someone last night and the trophy popped for them. It did not work on Wed with my regular friend when the trophy popped for me and he had joined my game. He had not started a ng+

The missing piece of information for last night was that you need to have started a ng+ and liberated Dutch Island, then join someone with a save before the final. Choose resist and we scrolled the credits, the trophy then popped for them.

I do not have my manual save now as auto upload save came on somehow and I lost the save

Edited by JackBauerFan