Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay Reveal — 48-minute walkthrough

Souleaterr12

On 8/27/2018 at 5:29 PM, NamoPh said:

If you haven't been disappointed by CDPR yet, that means you haven't tried the standalone Gwent game. The way they managed blunder after blunder in a simple card game is disheartening to say the least. The spaghetti code that must be under the hood of that game is kinda hard to imagine with all the imaginative glitches that have popped up so far. The management and communication around it overall was also atrocious. I can't recall a single deadline since the end of last year that wasn't delayed, including even announcements of announcements (I'm not joking). Things were so bad that they are scrapping pretty much everything about the game and are relaunching a closed beta within the open beta to rebuild the game from the ground up. They do their best to keep their progress under wraps nowadays, and the little tidbits that they drop every now and then do little to inspire confidence in the community.

Yes, completely different beasts, but if there's so many problems under the hood of a simple card game, it doesn't really inspire much hope for the current state of the company.

Oh right, I keep forgetting Gwent was supposed to have its own game. A bit of a shame too since the idea is really solid and I did like Gwent in the main game. I think the other problem with the game was there was a lot of balancing issues. I remember months back there was a pretty broken deck you could use to see the opponents cards, and I'm sure there's still something or another like it now.

I wonder if Cyberpunk will have its own kind of Gwent game now that it has been mentioned.

Looks good.

hopefully they have learned how to program a game by now, and I get a better experience than my attempts to play The Witcher 3:

”Let’s see what this game is all about...”

*plays for 3 hours*

”Well, that was mostly tutorial, but seems like a good game, think I’ll take a break...”

*puts PS4 in rest mode*

*Several hours pass*

“Well, that was a good movie, lets play a bit more and see if I can get my first trophy in the game!”

*turn PS4 back on*

:AN ERROR OCCURRED - THIS APPLICATION HAS CLOSED:

”huh, that’s wierd. Well, lets just load the game back up...”

:GAME DATA IS CORRUPTED:

?

*deletes game, trophy list and all future notion of playing The Witcher 3*

Edited by DrBloodmoney

2 hours ago, LepreCon1991 said:

If that's just an early build then it's safe to say this game will look awesome at the very least

It's already looking awesome.  I don't think that will be a strong enough word for the final build. ?  That car ambush at about 25:00 was really something.

Looks more Deus Ex than DX itself.

Edited by gameoverDude189
  • Like 1