Indications a girl likes you.

Connie

So we all get to a point where we like a girl and wonder if they think the same way or not. The problem though (i feel this way, you may not) is finding out or knowing whether she likes you as a potential mate, a friend, an acquaintance or shes being friendly so you don't kill her, her family and her pet lizard. 

Through my observations and films that i have watched, the female gender gives certain signals like constant conversations and interest and also close contact. But again this is not always the case. As women like to tease or change their mind. They are very complicated :hmm:

But i suppose what i'm asking from this thread is a couple of things really. 

1. Where is good places to find appropriate women?
  2. How to approach different women?
  3. What to say?
  4. How to react to what she says and does?
  5. Then how to go on dates continuously and become her bf.

Now i'm not the most social or confident guy at all, i find it difficult to slide next to a woman in a club and be like "sup". I'm only 20 years old and only gone as far as kiss the same girl a few times. Any advice is appreciated and will be noted.  

• Like 2

I had this problem a few years ago and i obsessed with if she liked me or not etc 

Best advice i could give you is just be yourself ! it's the best thing you can do 

except that is if you like her ask her out Asap . 

take her to see a movie or something or chill and watch a movie in your house 

I'm definitely not very confident but i have gotten more through time 

i'm confident about things i like to do , video games , music , drumming etc so talk about what you love and know 

so don't worry about it , be yourself and just be truthful .  

Good luck . 

Oh and don't overthink things and if you like her tell her and tell the truth i know it can be hard sometimes or for some people but trust me it's the best thing to do .

• Like 1

From a meeting people perspective, I always find joining groups, clubs & forums, as its much easier to talk to people of mutual interest (I met my fella through mutual love of roller coasters)

I'm a straight up, no nonsense girl though. So no mixed signals or crap like that, if I like someone I tell them :)

When you do meet the right person, it won't be a case of "what to do, what to say etc." as things should flow quite naturally.

Someone once told me when it comes to women, "Grow a pair."

I responded by saying, "A pair of what?"

A pair of pears. 

-Meet girl/women wherever you want

-Be yourself, not someone else

-Approach them how you see fit .. unless it's inappropriate

-Never overreact but do not underreact .. be open with how you feel

-Be willing to do what she wants, but she must also be willing to do what you want .. do not force anything

-You go on dates continuously by asking and going .. it's not as complicated as it may seem

-Focus on common similarities, not differences. Realize what you don't have in common but don't let it ruin a relationship

In the end, be you. If a girl has a problem with that, move on. Trust me, I'm fucking weird and have a lot of mental issues do to my past, but there are people out there for everyone. No, i do not mean I am mentally handicapped aka - retarded.  <_<

Someone once told me when it comes to women, "Grow a pair."

I responded by saying, "A pair of what?"

Gotta be tits. You already have balls (use them!), what you are missing is most likely the feminine way of things. Listen more and talk less. Most girls just like someone who they can relate to, be safe and secure with, and have mutual respect for (most of the time anyway). You're not going to get to that side of them by talking nonsense all the time, but having a sense of humor helps sometimes. Don't follow stereotypes (from movies, magazines, media in general), and be yourself. Most of the time you're going to find all that you need to know by simple conversation and body language where applicable. Then it's a matter of determining how compatible you are towards one another.

Remember, we have two ears and one mouth. Guess which you should be using more.

You don't really have to wait until you know for sure if the girl likes you to ask her to be your gf/mate/whatever. Ask her out a couple of times, doesn't have to be a romantic date or anything. And then say it, say: Hey Magnolia (I'm assuming the girl's name is Magnolia), I like you, you wanna do it or what? Well maybe you can skip the last part, but yeah if the girl doesn't like you, you are going to get shot down and that sucks, but you'll recover and move on. Thats way better that just waiting until the girl gives you a clear sign, if she doesn't you wasted time you could be spending with another girl, if she likes you, you wasted time you could be together as more than a friend.

I've been on both situations and believe me, being confident is the best card you have. Don't waste time my friend.

My tips:

1. IS MOST IMPORTANT, Be you not someone else. (duh, I think we all know that)

2. Communicate, find out her interests and compare them with yours to see if you have anything in common.

3. ALWAYS be honest, some girls really like that and you should know if they do.

4. Read their body language, this is pretty useful..it can tell you quite a bit.

5. Try not to underreact or be shy.

Note: I never did most of these, I mostly keep to myself but when I did I got one of the most beautiful girls ever. (To me, of course)

It really helps not to overcomplicate and react where necessary.

Also it don't really matter where you meet a girl, you can meet them anywhere.

Edited by BSAA_Operative

1. Local parks, Alleyways and poorly lit country roads
  2. With a gun/knife and some chloroform (I hate it when they scream.)
  3. Scream and I'll kill you
  4. if she gets feisty apply the chloroform, if that doesnt work, use the gun/knife
  5. Avoid the police, follow her everywhere she goes.

If that doesnt work, I cant help you.

This is Perfect :D !

I found out, years after liking a girl, that if I had been brave enough back them and told her my feelings, we would have been together. (She said it to me herself)

So, besides being yourself and other things, don't waste any time and do what you want to do!

If she says "NO", it's unfortunate, but at least for me, it's better than regret what you could have done but decided not to. Plus, a "NO" is rarely definitive :P

1. Local parks, Alleyways and poorly lit country roads
  2. With a gun/knife and some chloroform (I hate it when they scream.)
  3. Scream and I'll kill you
  4. if she gets feisty apply the chloroform, if that doesnt work, use the gun/knife
  5. Avoid the police, follow her everywhere she goes.

If that doesnt work, I cant help you.

Gonna try this tomorrow, pray for my sucess boys and girls!

Thank you for the advice AlteredFormula, surely this will work since there are so many likes on your post!!

ant1th3s1s' first paragraph is the closest to nailing (no pun intended) my opinion. If you want to catch the ladies' eye I would recommend you get a good haircut. You'd be surprised how drastically it can affect your sex appeal. Calvin Harris' current haircut wouldn't be a bad choice if you're stuck for ideas.

ant1th3s1s covered a lot of the ground here so consider this to be the icing on that cake.

You are in no rush. When you walk into a bar or night club with the intend of picking up that nights bird take a good long look at what is going on.

Women have a herd mentality when they are out. They dont think it, but it is the case. The best looking woman will often have several other less pretty girls - essentially bodyguards - around her. The bodyguards filter out the lower specification fellas and pair off with them in order to save the hot girl the bother of dealing with them.

Now if you dont want to punch above your weight friendly chat with a bodyguard will work a charm.

The bodyguard will be surprised that she and not the hottie is getting the attention and will generally be an easier pick up. Start with something simple like you love her shoes - that way you get to keep looking her up and down with out looking like you are looking her up and down. Generally women are a sucker for that - shoes or handbags, dont bother talking about clothes as its too ackward.

Now if you think you are Rocky then the hottie is the target.

Get yourself beside her at the bar by ignoring her and her friends/bodyguards. Simply apologise as you push through and then when you are beside hottie ignore her. Yes, dont chat to her, if she says something smile and chat to one of the people (not necessarily the bodyguard.)

The hottie will not understand why you are not trying to hit on her as all men should be drawn to her and she will strike up a conversation with you to see if you are gay or what the hell is wrong with her.....

Now you are in. Say something like....

Oh I thought a pretty girl like you would have all ready had a man... be non-committal again in your chat but keep the conversation going.

then once you have several exchanges of conversation (but always strain to hear her as in its too noisy) then suggest that you move to a quieter location so you can hear why she is saying....

get her away from the body guards and then start the shoes chat.

All it takes is some confidence. and the quickest way to get that is to go at it without giving a damn. go out with the intentions of chatting to as many women as possible a few nights and you will soon get the hang of having a conversation with a girl.

It wont take too long for you to work out which ones want cock as Ant1th3s1s puts it or which ones are in the no cock week.

Look for flirty behaviour - touching their lips, cheek, hair, rubbing finger on the glass of their drink - especially along the length of the glass (almost certain she wants your cock at that point)

Then decide if you want to chance it.

Oh I once made a decision when I was 17 not to shag anyone I thought was madder than I was and it seemed to have stood me in good stead.

And the other thing I learnt was that shagging everything that took your fancy was soul destroying. I have had far more then my fair share and in the end it got me nothing more than a rash on my back.

Be yourself and good luck :)

• Like 3

In a roundabout way, this sums up pretty much what I was going to say. Don't go out with the goal of finding true love or the one - doesn't work like that, unfortunately; go out, relax and have fun. And who knows, maybe a girl that you meet on a drunken, debauched night out turns out to be your perfect girl, or you happen to meet just an awesome, funny girl who becomes a fantastic friend - life is odd and full of surprises, just roll with things.

I'm 22-years-old, did the relationship thing and now I'm jaded from the experience. I'm glad I went through the tumultuous relationship as it made me realise that there are so many people out there, I don't want to tie myself down just yet; I want to meet as many people as possible and enjoy myself. And hopefully get laid here and there between, of course. 

Also, Conn, if you want I can go to Wigan and be your wingman - just saying ;)

I appreciate the comments guys :) and gota you are welcome any time my friend :P