Indications a girl likes you.

Connie

In a roundabout way, this sums up pretty much what I was going to say. Don't go out with the goal of finding true love or the one - doesn't work like that, unfortunately; go out, relax and have fun. And who knows, maybe a girl that you meet on a drunken, debauched night out turns out to be your perfect girl, or you happen to meet just an awesome, funny girl who becomes a fantastic friend - life is odd and full of surprises, just roll with things.

;)

That about sums it up

xFrJtHx.gif

• Like 1

In a roundabout way, this sums up pretty much what I was going to say. Don't go out with the goal of finding true love or the one - doesn't work like that, unfortunately; go out, relax and have fun. And who knows, maybe a girl that you meet on a drunken, debauched night out turns out to be your perfect girl, or you happen to meet just an awesome, funny girl who becomes a fantastic friend - life is odd and full of surprises, just roll with things.

I'm 22-years-old, did the relationship thing and now I'm jaded from the experience. I'm glad I went through the tumultuous relationship as it made me realise that there are so many people out there, I don't want to tie myself down just yet; I want to meet as many people as possible and enjoy myself. And hopefully get laid here and there between, of course. 

Also, Conn, if you want I can go to Wigan and be your wingman - just saying ;)

Gota, the guy who everyone on this site wants... I shall have you! :shakefist: Edited by Snake
  • Like 1

I'm 22-years-old, did the relationship thing and now I'm jaded from the experience. I'm glad I went through the tumultuous relationship as it made me realise that there are so many people out there, I don't want to tie myself down just yet; I want to meet as many people as possible and enjoy myself. And hopefully get laid here and there between, of course. 

Also, Conn, if you want I can go to Wigan and be your wingman - just saying ;)

gota i love you :wub: you will always have me, you sexy James Franco looking irishmen

• Like 1

This can also be a double edged sword though. I've got two corpses wrapped up in my closet and they're starting to smell. I'm afraid to take them downstairs and to the dumpster out back because I live on a busy street where there are too many witnesses for my fancy. Eating them is NOT a solution for they're starting to rot (hence the smell). I could pull off a Gacy and shove them in a crawl space, but that would mean that I'd have to drag them downstairs into the little room where everyone in the building does their laundry.... a bit risky for I could encounter someone down there.  :hmm: They were thick women too so they wouldn't fit. I'm afraid and I've already bitten off the fingertips on my hands so I wouldn't leave prints. I really don't want to leave them in that damn closet where I keep my suits for work. :(

We should talk, just don't make the mistakes of many amateurs and think QuickLime is your answer, it isnt!

To be honest though Connie,  you've been given some gold by a couple of members here (not me!), If I could go back to being your age armed with that info, I'd have got even more vulnerable chicks with daddy issues.

There is one small thing though, and its an age old cliche, that most will groan at.  It never happens when you are actively seeking it out.  You just need to relax, enjoy being young and as Kevin Costner's dad said, if you build it, they will come.

• Like 1

Maybe I can help you (I am a girl after all :P  )

1.Dress nicely (most women don't like men that dress like a messes frat boy :S  )

2.Make sure you shower before you go out (most women like it when men care about good hygiene :)  )

3.Compliment her (women love it :D  )

4.Act like a gentleman,open the door for her,pay for the meal (women like it when men do that stuff,it makes them feel special :wub:  )

5,and the most important one of all,Just be yourself (women like it when men just be themselves,and not pretend to be someone they're not)*

*unless the guy is a real A-Hole,then ignore them :ninja:

Maybe I can help you (I am a girl after all :P  )

1.Dress nicely (most women don't like men that dress like a messes frat boy :S  )

2.Make sure you shower before you go out (most women like it when men care about good hygiene :)  )

3.Compliment her (women love it :D  )

4.Act like a gentleman,open the door for her,pay for the meal (women like it when men do that stuff,it makes them feel special :wub:  )

5,and the most important one of all,Just be yourself (women like it when men just be themselves,and not pretend to be someone they're not)*

*unless the guy is a real A-Hole,then ignore them :ninja:

944363_10151904413474966_1062619973_n_zp

1.Dress nicely

I can tell that this is true from experience. Most of the girls I like at work tend to look my way and become more flirty when I wear my polo shirts instead of my hoodies. Teh ladies also love a sense of humor. I'm always doing anything for a laugh and I've noticed that some of the girls were more relaxed and touchy once I got them to giggre and turna teh pink.  :blush:

Edited by Deth
  • Like 1

944363_10151904413474966_1062619973_n_zp

I can tell that this is true from experience. Most of the girls I like at work tend to look my way and become more flirty when I wear my polo shirts instead of my hoodies. Teh ladies also love a sense of humor. I'm always doing anything for a laugh and I've noticed that some of the girls were more relaxed and touchy once I got them to giggre and turna teh pink.  :blush:

:lol:

A sense of humor does help :lol:

• Like 1

A woman also loves a man in uniform. I can't tell you how many women have hit on me when I'm either going to or coming from work and they see my badge and gun. 

Parker

Is that a euphemism?

cop_stripper.jpg

:eyebrow:

Edited by Curb

I'm pretty sure that if a girl gives you that little touch and is able to laugh at most of your jokes,your pretty much in the clear.Well...80% of the time.

I had an experience where i hired a girl at work and she wanted to hang out so she asked me for my number,so we hung out and she made a comment where she was trying to find me on FB

because she adds people she likes.This is where I thought i was in the clear but not the case,i met her BF 30 mins later...FML.

Long story short,be careful of warning signs...they get more vague as the generations pass...

Edited by chaosphere187

1. Local parks, Alleyways and poorly lit country roads
  2. With a gun/knife and some chloroform (I hate it when they scream.)
  3. Scream and I'll kill you
  4. if she gets feisty apply the chloroform, if that doesnt work, use the gun/knife
  5. Avoid the police, follow her everywhere she goes.

If that doesnt work, I cant help you.

What could possibly go wrong? :awesome:

Having Gota as your wingman is a horrible idea because no matter how hard he tries everybody will always be focused on his pretty little face and thinking of the terrible things they could do to him :wub:

Standing next to a model like Gotak will also make any average dude that tagged along with him appear uglier while making Gotak look even better. It's a lose lose situation for whoever hangs with 'em.

• Like 1

• 8 years later...