Indications a girl likes you.

Connie

My best advice. 

If she is into you, you will know. 

When i met my wife (at the hospital we both worked at, i was an orderly and she was a radiograph), we had some night shifts together, where there wasn't many patients, so we started talking for hours. We then kept talking for a few months, every time we had a chance. in that time, she started inviting me to the radiographs hall when we had breaks to eat (normally each staff group eat seperate). 

Then one day, we talked about new movies coming to the cinema, and i asked if she wanted to go se one together, a film we both had interest in. She said yes. 

We saw the movie, and then she went to work. This was on december 23rd. That made me think she liked me, since it's the day before Christmas. We exchanged numbers and started texting daily, through Christmas and New Years. Shortly after we started dating. That was December of 2019. And we got married July 17th 2021. Found my soulmate. 

My wife later told me, that i was a slowpoke. That she tried getting me to ask her out for months. It turns out she was interested in me, since the night we talked for hours. 

So, if you like a girl, and want to date her, ask her out pretty early. That way, there's two scenarios. Either, she says yes, and thats nice, or she says no, and you can move on. It's never fun to beat around the bush for months (or years), and become a girls friend, if all you dream about is to be her boyfriend. Might as well pull off the bandaid quickly and move on. 

Another thing, there's always the Brad Pitt rule = 

In my experience, even if she texts you "I love you" and sends hearts every day for weeks, that still doesn't mean that she's into you ?. 

The video above is funny because it's true. 

Also, just read the first page of the thread. Bruh. This is the most entertaining shit I've seen all week. Especially the post about "bodyguards" ?. 

Edited by Slava
  • Like 1