Trophy Questions

DrakeHellsing

Just two of them I'm uncertain of right now.  Trash King's getaway vehicle, is that located right after the boss fight, or is it somewhere inside the building? Can't tell where it could actually be.

Also, the quacking, which item counts as a quack? Trying to understand that off the top of my head, but at a loss for that.

Others I'm sure I'd understand, including the vault (well, maybe the vault, not sure yet).

1 minute ago, FranciRoosters said:

The quacking is the emoji feature when texting. Just keep clicking on the duck emoji until the trophy pops.

Ah, I did not know that, thought it was that other thing at the end with the drone copter.  Thanks for that, mostly because I never did click on that thing in the texting sections xD

Well, from the ones I've obtained, not as such for misables, as after the game, there is a level select to collect anything one has missed.  So gonna do that later on (gotta look after my nephew at the moment, he's a bit ill).  Had to do the boss fight another two times, only because first time around, didn't quite understand one part and lost some health due to that.  But even then, the level select does allow you to pick the boss battle itself too.

I think the only ones I'm uncertain of right now is Trash King's getaway vehicle and the vault, just on where they're suppose to be located is all.

12 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Well, from the ones I've obtained, not as such for misables, as after the game, there is a level select to collect anything one has missed.  So gonna do that later on (gotta look after my nephew at the moment, he's a bit ill).  Had to do the boss fight another two times, only because first time around, didn't quite understand one part and lost some health due to that.  But even then, the level select does allow you to pick the boss battle itself too.

I think the only ones I'm uncertain of right now is Trash King's getaway vehicle and the vault, just on where they're suppose to be located is all.

Thanks! How do you make the secret soup?

Just now, FranciRoosters said:

Thanks! How do you make the secret soup?

Not sure on that one, but part of me thinks it has something to do with the cockroaches that spawn.  As the dude that runs the shop afterwards mentions the cockroaches.  But it's only a guess.  Only thing I can think of is create the soup correctly and then cockroaches afterwards?

16 minutes ago, FranciRoosters said:

Can you help me out for Bandit, Escape and Pilot? Thanks!

Bandit and Escape I've not figured out at the moment, but Pilot actually happens in the credits (well, that small time before the actual credits), you get the fly the drone and just fly it through the donut :)

Cool little game.  I haven't played much of it but I helped my fiance with her plat and it was pretty fun to watch.  One piece of advice when going for Bandit (though I won't expressly state how to do it). 

Spoiler

The snake tends to wobble a little.  I didn't notice it at first but she couldn't get the combo to work when pushing the buttons, and it turned out sometimes the snake will do an extra little tap as you're moving away from the button, which ruins the combination.  Try to move away from the buttons slowly so he doesn't smack the same button twice in a row.

• Like 1