Trophy thoughts?

Might be an actually challenging Naruto trophy list. :) We've been getting easy Naruto platinums all these years! I'm by no means complaining about the fun, easy platinum trophies though. :) 

It doesn't seem too hard, winning battles and raising ranks for characters just seem to be based on playing the game naturally. I'm thinking of getting this, the list doesn't look too bad as long as you enjoy playing the game over time. For a quick platinum, probably not the best list since it looks like you have to play at least 1000+ matches. I'll see how the game does, I love the show but I'm on the fence about this game.

Edited by VeritableLemon
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Zach said:

Might be an actually challenging Naruto trophy list. :) We've been getting easy Naruto platinums all these years! I'm by no means complaining about the fun, easy platinum trophies though. :) 

The only online aspect I've tried is Naruto Revolution, but I'd suspect https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/8097-naruto-to-boruto-shinobi-striker/6-professor would be one of the more time-consuming trophies to go for.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Armored Squirrel said:

The only online aspect I've tried is Naruto Revolution, but I'd suspect https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/8097-naruto-to-boruto-shinobi-striker/6-professor would be one of the more time-consuming trophies to go for.

I agree Levi! :D That trophy looks like it could be.

6 minutes ago, Zach said:

I agree Levi! :D That trophy looks like it could be.

Doubt I'll get this game anytime soon, as I still need to focus on my Ultimate Ninja games, but it shouldn't be too hard to play this since it looks like the majority of trophies would come naturally. 

And  yeah, I had to use this scene as my profile pic, as it just conveys all the emotion of 'Fuck this shit.' lol

Edited by Armored Squirrel
  • Like 1

I only played the beta once. I believe all the trophies with [Battle] are all online. I count 11 of them + the Platinum. 12 online trophies. 

Everything else looks offline but time consuming. You also have to do 1000 online matches if I'm not mistaken on this?

Edited by Leo_the_Lion25
typo
  • Like 1

when i've seen bits of gameplay it kinda reminded me of battle of z which was off putting. i haven't gotten UNS4 yet but plan on it eventually. although some of the difficulty rating feed backs from the other trophy site has me a bit nervous about that game.

i think the next step the games for this series should take is a xenoverse type of approach. i think it could work. 

44 minutes ago, TechnicalPixel said:

Probably a stupid question. But does anyone know how many of these trophies can be obtained offline?

I count 36 offline trophies. You can play those trophies with up to 2-4 people though almost like Xenoverse was. 

I am not sure how you get the Ninjutsu though since the beta blocked it off. Only the full game will know the answer how that system works. 

10 minutes ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

I count 36 offline trophies. You can play those trophies with up to 2-4 people though almost like Xenoverse was. 

I am not sure how you get the Ninjutsu though since the beta blocked it off. Only the full game will know the answer how that system works. 

Oh okay, which 4 would be the online trophies? I may get this then, even though I got terrible internet. 

2 hours ago, RJP_X said:

when i've seen bits of gameplay it kinda reminded me of battle of z which was off putting. i haven't gotten UNS4 yet but plan on it eventually. although some of the difficulty rating feed backs from the other trophy site has me a bit nervous about that game.

i think the next step the games for this series should take is a xenoverse type of approach. i think it could work. 

There's nothing truly difficult about UNS4. The only hard parts are the bijuu battles (especially one where you're running away from the Juubi). Some people may have difficulty during the Gai vs. Madara fight, or the Kaguya fight, but just remember to consistently chakra dash and land a ninjutsu attack. 

I liked the platinum image, and I really wanted to see the screen in my collection ... I have platinum the naruto games every 10 games, the first one is a naruto too ... but this game, I no longer like the idea of Boruto, and everything else did not convince me, I like the naruto "root" with the old style and everything ... we will see, I will not buy now, I will wait for more information and the game will be cheaper.

24 minutes ago, WerneyPark said:

I liked the platinum image, and I really wanted to see the screen in my collection ... I have platinum the naruto games every 10 games, the first one is a naruto too ... but this game, I no longer like the idea of Boruto, and everything else did not convince me, I like the naruto "root" with the old style and everything ... we will see, I will not buy now, I will wait for more information and the game will be cheaper.

There are 9 Naruto trophy lists so far. I have them all except the newest one which is the 9th one

• Like 1

This seems doable, just the 1000 battles will be grindy. And thank god, no crazy stuff like get into the top 3 of ninja league or reach S online rank. 

To me, the hardest ones will probably be win 100 battles of every battle type, as it is mostly luck if you will get a good team or not. I played for half a day now and won no team battle so far xD

I hope there will be a way to boost these.

Edited by Narutofreak1412

9 minutes ago, lloydelric said:

really silly question, but can you play this game without vr headset or do you need it to plat the game

It's not a VR game and there are no VR functions. The mission mode in the game is just called like that, because the game is set in the Boruto timeline, but through those missions you get to replay old events and battle foes out of the times when Naruto was 12/16. It's like your character enters a big virtual reality machine, that lets him/her experience past events.

Edited by Narutofreak1412

25 minutes ago, Narutofreak1412 said:

It's not a VR game and there are no VR functions. The mission mode in the game is just called like that, because the game is set in the Boruto timeline, but through those missions you get to replay old events and battle foes out of the times when Naruto was 12/16. It's like your character enters a big virtual reality machine, that lets him/her experience past events.

Ok, i thought so, just wanted some clarification. thanks

When does Kakashi's Special Mission unlock? I think mines is glitched or something. I did his mission titled that in the VR Area already. I did it twice and no trophy. Does it unlock upon completing that mission? If so, the trophy is glitched as I don't have it. I see some people do but I might need to make a back up save to get that trophy on a new save.