Onimusha: Warlords Announced for PS4

Parker

Never played an Onimusha game, but the fact that it'll only be $20 and with a physical release, I'm in. I never really played any Capcom games before 2016, but since then, they have been constantly surprising me. I know that they were going through a rough patch, but it seems like they are on their way up and are more concerned with making fans happy than ever before, and any major publisher that makes that happen is good in my books.

• 1 month later...
On 10/8/2018 at 2:09 PM, Guardian_owl said:

I am very intrigued, but after recently suffering through and eventually having to stop playing Parasite Eve 2 due to tank controls, I will wait for reviews / impressions with more information about the added new control schemes. 

recently replayed PE 2 myself and it was still great, not as good as part 1 but still great none the less.

3 hours ago, ziggypossum said:

saw this myself, look like they cleaned it up quite a bit from the last trailer.

Edited by DarkHarmonixer

11 hours ago, Guardian_owl said:

It just baffles me, because the first PE game didn't have tank controls, and it worked fine. Why add them?

because of the different style, there was nothing wrong with the controls in part 2. Maybe I am just adaptable who knows. The controls from part 1 would not have worked in part 2 because of the massive shift from RPG to shooter. Also Square was trying to copy the success of RE at the time, which is why PE2 was more like RE than PE1.

• 2 months later...