Frag___Hero

I just want this nightmare to be over

10 posts in this topic

Ok so after around 3 month of playing this game both legit and boosting certain trophies i have finally hit the wall and lost all motivation for what i thought initially at first was a great game.

Certain aspects have completley destroyed my motivation of playing this game legit.

1. The amount of people who quit out after they die, its a survival game, if you die try again next game.

2. When you finally get to play as jason and like my point above get x amount of kills only for x amount of people to quit.

3. The rapidly dropping player stats 

18553 game owners

48 recently played

Thats according to the EU version on psnprofiles. I generally find games late evening when people play the NA version which doesnt help as i already have a screwed up sleeping pattern and i would like to try and get it to normal at some point.

Its not all doom and gloom however, i think the game serves as a great hub to meet fellow gamers and have fun playing the game even if it means resorting to private matches to weed out the quitters.

Now onto my first question

1. I want to get the plat for this game sooner rather than later. I generally do a 1v1 on private and we rotate as jason every other match, now would that be the quicker option or as my buddy suggested would it be quicker to do say a 30 minute block as jason then switch or even a 1v2/ 1v3. Its mainly just for the 1000 matches but i havent been keeping track, however when i hit 500 i will have my trusty pad and pen ready

2. So jasons badge for kill a counsellor. I know you only gain 1 badge per match but i just want to know if that is a combimed total of all badges related to kills (enviro/ weapon ect)

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Hi brother 

I think you just start the game when everyone is leaving it.

My advice: you need to be patient, try as much you can in public matches for kills, fix, escapes rated trophies.

When you feel you can't take it anymore, relax for a while and find for yourself a good boosting partner/group and finish what you start 👏

Best of luck*signature*

Edited by juma-alman9oori
Grammar

I say you should just forget about the platinum. I know you want the plat because you invested all this time into but it seems that ur burned out n it's suppose to be fun not a chore. If you get the platinum, their is absolutely no reward that comes with it. Just to say you platinum the game is not worth it. Play a different game because their are a lot worth your time. God bless you!

Dont worry buddy, psplus army comming soon!  The game should revive a bit. But honestly, 1k matches as the killer? I loved dead by daylight, but i dont wanna grind the crazy numbers they put on the trophies.

Best advice I can give is just put in an hour a night grinding out the Jason games and have a day off or 2 when it bores the shit out of you which it will!  Alot.  When my friend and I did it we had a good laugh in all fairness discovering many many more amazing HALARRRRRIOUS glitches, the best thing about that game for me.

Once you've got the plat you can get hold of the disc which gives you the NA region trophy list and watch all those fuck awful play 1000 matches as Jason/counsellor, kill 1000, get 100 boat and car repairs trophies auto pop as soon as you get the first one for each.  Its so satisfying 😆

Finished it a few week back now. Got that shiny plat and to say i was happy is an understatement.

Congrats,

Yeah, this definitely seemed like a game that one should play on their own just to say they did, and boost with a group if trophies are what they want. No exceptions.

On ‎28‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 6:59 PM, FiveInchDeep said:

1. I want to get the plat for this game sooner rather than later. I generally do a 1v1 on private and we rotate as jason every other match, now would that be the quicker option or as my buddy suggested would it be quicker to do say a 30 minute block as jason then switch or even a 1v2/ 1v3. Its mainly just for the 1000 matches but i havent been keeping track, however when i hit 500 i will have my trusty pad and pen ready

2. So jasons badge for kill a counsellor. I know you only gain 1 badge per match but i just want to know if that is a combimed total of all badges related to kills (enviro/ weapon ect)

Thanks for any help you can give me.

1. Yes I spent most of my time in 1v1 matches and we alternated Jason and Councillor matches, you can do blocks if you want. You can leave it on random when you start a match and it will automatically switch between both players being Jason, whereas 3 or more people it will be randomised. Doesn't matter which you choose, whatever keeps you awake.

You want to do Packanack small, Vanessa as Councillor as she has more stamina for running to meet up with Jason and have part 5 Jason (so you avoid the Pamela laugh at the end as it drives you insane) and have a quick death move - preferably the one where you punch the councillor's head off. Shaving seconds helps because from start to finish (lobby, loading screens, cut-scene, game, cut scene, lobby) one match will take just over 2 minutes so you're looking at around 25-30 matches an hour.

The only issue with 1v1 is that more than likely you will still need to carry on playing Jason matches to reach 1313 kills so having more than 2 people will help with this, but, at the same time will increase your councillor matches more than Jason matches - in the end it's a balancing act, I was around 300 councillor matches ahead of Jason as I began the final grind.

Avoid public matches if possible, it's a waste of time (trophy wise).

2. I think that it only applies to the first kill in a match so that will only increase once per game. It's completely useless anyway as once it hits around 113 it turns to completed and won't be tracked any further. Is there a reason you're curious about this?

Try and do an hour or two at a time, we tried to trade around 30 matches each (30 as Jason, 30 as Councillor) each session but drop it to 30 if it gets too much, you want to feel like you're progressing without getting burned out. I've seen so many people drop out of the grind to 1000 matches / 1313 kills.

I'm still helping someone and must be at around 3000 matches now. As a game it's fun, from a trophy perspective it's the worst online game I've played (except for Uncharted 3).

Edited by FawltyPowers

Is the 500 matches glitched?

Edited by VoidVictory