Your Most Underrated Game

Spiersaz

Vanquish

Spec Ops: The Line

The Darkness II

Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken

This games are great but underrated since they're not advertised and played by many. I hope the games i listed has a sequel, especially Vanquish. Had alot of fun playing that game.

the end of the vita version of rocketbirds almost solidified that there will be a sequel.

I loved Metal Arms, thought I was the only person who knew about that  game

Metal Arms: Glitch in system on Gamecube was incredible, look it up guys because I know most of you haven't heard of it.

Majora's Mask - My favourite game of all time, I think most people only now realise how amazing this game was than when it was released. 

White Knight Chronicles 1/2 - These games... the story mode was not as bad as people make them out to be, but the online is incredible. Too bad the servers are closing :(

Hot shots golf Out of bounds.

Hot shots series need more attention, their like Sony's Mario golf/Tennis.

For a 2008 PS3 game it's definitely a lot of fun, even without trophies. You don't need to be golfer to like the game, almost anyone can play it with a lot of great characters in it. Of course the more challenges and courses you beat the harder it gets, it will make you rage quit. If you want the game, there's a complete edition that came out not to long ago on PSN. It includes all DLC characters like Kratos and all the costumes for each golfer. (Except Toro,Kratos and Sackboy since they don't have any.)

Edited by EliteVega
  • Like 2

Ratchet and Clank Q-force/Full frontal assusalt. I honestly dont know why people think its bad apart from that it was a change to Tower defence. Honestly its a very good game nonetheless. Probably the best tower defence game I've ever played. I reccomend you try the demo

• Like 2

Folklore for sure, which is a shame cause it's actually really good. I loved the story and art style in it and it's cool how you have to move the controller to capture souls and stuff :) 

This is one of mine, that and also Eternal Sonata is another one, very underrated.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is a pretty solid RPG. Never played Skyrim but I'm pretty content with this. Quests are fun and melee and spells are good for the most part. Can easily spend hours upon hours at a time with this game. I would dfinitely recommend this game to any fan of RPGs.

• Like 1

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, which was way beyond over shadowed by Skyrim which was released before hand. Great combat system and class/character devolpment. Very unique world and the lore surrounding it reminds me a lot of Morrowind in ways how that was building block of western RPGs in recent years. Can't stress it enough for people to check out this game. One last note that this is what the fable series should have been from the start.

Also wanted to add Alpha Protocol to my post, cause it really does alot of mechanic and style of a game like Dues Ex, cant recommend it enough to people that enjoy a good Modern Style RPG.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...