Your Most Underrated Game

Spiersaz

So many to choose from but I guess my top would be Mindjack. It was such an incredibly fun and innovative game and I don't understand why so many people hate it.

Honorable mentions:

Two Worlds 2

Alpha Protocol

Venetica

Velocity (Ultra)

Flying Hamster

Quantum Theory

3D Dot Game Heroes

Lost Planet 2

Hunted the demon's forge and maybe RAGE very good games :) for me

Hunted: The Demon's Forge is my favorite plat so far! It was very unplanned/unexpected

• Like 1

Metal Arms: Glitch in system on Gamecube was incredible, look it up guys because I know most of you haven't heard of it.

I LOVE THAT GAME!!! :D I have it for the PS2. I could never get pass one of the last levels with the driving section tho.

Edited by merciful84

Okami HD, Valkyria Chronicles and Vanquish are all really underrated titles. I think Okami is the lowest selling Game of the Year title of all time, and that was when it was on the PS2, I have no idea how the HD version sold. 

Parker

• Like 2

I always thought Sniper Elite V2 should have been more popular. The graphics were awesome and the bullet ballistics were pretty realistic and really fun to use. It's been the most real-to-life sniping game I've ever seen.

Edited by PLamb858

Spec Ops is actually kind of overrated rather than underrated. Everyone is like ''this game is so deep'' and all, and while the storyline had a very..MGS2 like story going on with it, the actual gameplay kind of...sucked and also the game being a commentary on commercialized violence, but it is really commercialized violence sort of cheapened it for me.

Edited by HaSoOoN-MHD
  • Like 2

for me i'd say red faction: armageddon... it got a vast amount of mixed reviews but most of them agreed that it was awful, one i remember was a 4/10... it even went straight to £7.99 after 4 days of bein on sale where im located BUT this game is actually quite good and fun!... its a really good game for its franchise considerin its drastic changes from the original red faction games- that i still own... :S

btw im my opinion mgs4 is not underrated, its overrated... im a huge mgs fan but i'd say that mgs2 and mgs4 could battle it out for the most overrated game of their franchise, i like them but they're awful...

some ppl have put some great games on this so far...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR