Does the dragon ever get bigger?

WishingTikal

I'm at the end of chapter 11 and I still can't destroy the larger wood piles, I thought the dragon would grow by now and breathe fire or something, but no... how do you destroy them? and how can you send the dragon to fetch items in the small cave holes now that he's too big? There are a lot up there now that I can fly, but I can no longer go in, so why are they there?

Really wanted to like that game but there just is nothing ever happening, nothing new to explore.. :(

Edited by WishingTikal

Yeah I finally just got the full sized dragon, wow that took longer that it should... if they paced the exploring better (like one new area per chapter) it would have been so much better... re-exploring the same places for 5 chapters in a row gets old fast.. now I can finally explore everything but I don't even feel like it anymore because it took so long I just want to get it over with :/ cute game though

3 hours ago, WishingTikal said:

Yeah I finally just got the full sized dragon, wow that took longer that it should... if they paced the exploring better (like one new area per chapter) it would have been so much better... re-exploring the same places for 5 chapters in a row gets old fast.. now I can finally explore everything but I don't even feel like it anymore because it took so long I just want to get it over with :/ cute game though

My exact sentiments. I'm left with the two collectible trophies, but it's so boring that I'm just going to wait for a guide before even attempting it. It's definitely not worth spending extra time on it when there's other things to do and other games to play...