Forsaken Trophies are Live

SirShavesALot

I took a look in my PS App on my phone and I noticed that the Forsaken trophies are now live.

Legends Grow - Earn 5,000 Triumph points (Bronze)

Exotique - Collect 10 Forsaken Exotic weapons or armor (Bronze)

Seal the Deal - Complete a Triumph Seal (Bronze)

Fashion Statement - Complete a Collections Badge (Bronze)

High-Stakes Play - Win a Gambit match (Bronze)

Darkness Falls - Defeat a Forsaken Nightfall Boss (Bronze)

Wishing for the Best - Complete the "Last Wish" Raid (Silver)

The others are hidden and I won't spoil anything.  The three hidden are 2 Bronze and 1 Silver.

They don't sound too bad, just grindy.  It really comes down to how many Triumph points are available (and whether or not they are tied to the Annual Pass) and what a collection badge entails.

What are your thoughts?

This doesn't seem too tough, the triumph points sound like something similar to what Grimoire score was in the first game so that might take a while, other than that not as terrible as I thought it would be.. The only bad thing is having to play this game again if you want the 100% xD 

• Like 3

Man I regret starting this game, guess that’s more online trophies for the backlog. Thankful there’s no prestige raid trophy, which means it’s highly unlikely it’ll be added when it becomes available. Guess I’ll do what I always do with destiny and get me a boss CP. The less time on this game for me, the better :P 

2 hours ago, jgm4789 said:

Wow, not a single gold trophy. Thats the polar opposite of the main games list.

To be honest i’m glad there are no gold DLC trophies for this game. It’s about time this game was given a few bronzies.

I still find it laughable to this day that there is a 60 USD AAA with the exact same trophy list as both InkSplosion and Midnight Deluxe by the publisher ‘Ratakaila Games’. Destiny 2 and those two mentioned games both have a trophy set with 1 platinum, 2 silvers and 11 golds (did I ever mention that earning a gold trophy in 2018 means almost nothing?). Destiny 2 costs a whopping 100 Dollars in Australia (or, at least it did) but both Ink S. and Mid. Deluxe cost 7.55 AUD each where i’m at. I could say more about how terribly fitting this trophy list arrangement is for AAA trophy set standards, like how I believe that a trophy list with more than 30 total trophies is highly acceptable for every full priced game, but that should all just be seen as common sense to every “OCD trophy eletist 101” on this site.

(No longer directed at quoted post submitter) Now i’m not going to continue this talk about easy platinums in this thread anymore since it’s not at all related to this discussion. Also I don’t own this game so I only had limited things to say about it...

Edited by Skeptical69

5 hours ago, jgm4789 said:

Wow, not a single gold trophy. Thats the polar opposite of the main games list.

the maximum amount of points a game with a platinum can have is 1230 points dlc max is 200 adding a gold you'd be getting rid of multiple other trophies since they're trying to link as much content to trophies and I think thats great, id hate to see all golds stating "play raid with a fire team who are in the same clan" "play with a raid without anyone in your team dying on prestige" or even "complete a raid" for a game like this id rather it be simple trophies because its stressful finding people for a raid and to expect them not to die I know from experience waited 6 months to find a group and just never worked and ended up having to do it 2 man raid with sword glitch across the bridge if you've played d1 you'll know what im talking about. anyways my taughts gold is not worth it :/

2 hours ago, Skeptical69 said:

To be honest i’m glad there are no gold DLC trophies for this game. It’s about time this game was given a few bronzies.

I still find it laughable to this day that there is a 60 USD AAA with the exact same trophy list as both InkSplosion and Midnight Deluxe by the publisher ‘Ratakaila Games’. Destiny 2 and those two mentioned games both have a trophy set with 1 platinum, 2 silvers and 11 golds (did I ever mention that earning a gold trophy in 2018 means almost nothing?). Destiny 2 costs a whopping 100 Dollars in Australia (or, at least it did) but both Ink S. and Mid. Deluxe cost 7.55 AUD each where i’m at. I could say more about how terribly fitting this trophy list arrangement is for AAA trophy set standards, like how I believe that a trophy list with more than 30 total trophies is highly acceptable for every full priced game, but that should all just be seen as common sense to every “OCD trophy eletist 101” on this site.

(No longer directed at quoted post submitter) Now i’m not going to continue this talk about easy platinums in this thread anymore since it’s not at all related to this discussion. Also I don’t own this game so I only had limited things to say about it...

I hope you realise a game with all vs bronze it adds up to same amount as gold and I have download games for easy plats id take a game thats fun and can play for hours and costs 100 dollars over a game thats 1 dollar which you can only play for 1min -1 hour at best and im not talking about d2 and mid deluxe im just talking in general. ive mostly got my easy plat games that cost £1 I dont think ive spent more than £2 for easy plat games not worth it and a full priced game to have 15 trophies or 50 it doesn't really make a difference they can't exceed the 1230 points for games with plat and somewhere around 315 I think, I feel that for D2 to have added that many golds really is ridiculous there is no difficulty scale to it like D1 did but then again there wasn't much content for them to be adding more trophies xD hopefully the dlc is good ill get it on a sale :P since I got the limited edition and haven't even played the expansions.