Unique trophy list ‘details’

postofficebuddy

Anyone here ever notice these? In case you’re unaware of what I’m referring to, I’m talking about the text next to ‘details’ when you view a trophy lists’ information. For most games it’s just ‘(game name) trophies’ or some minor variation of that. But some games have a humorous or unique message. Here’s the ones I’ve found.

Papers, Please: Congratulations. The October labor lottery is complete. Your name was pulled.

Entwined: Always Together, Forever Apart

Super Exploding Zoo: A very singed set of trophies for SEZ

Alien: Isolation- The Perfect Organism

Furi: “The Jailer is the key. Kill him, and you’ll be Furi.”

Witcher 3 - Hearts of Stone: Survive the twists and turns of this action-packed adventure pitting you against dark, mysterious powers.

Blood and Wine: Explore an entirely new part of The Witcher’s vast open world - the land of wine, Toussaint

SAO: Lost Song- These trophies belong to the Sword Art Online: Lost Song Trophy Collection. Link Start!

Slender: The Arrival- Complete various challenges to award yourself with the Slender: The Arrival trophy set.

The Playroom: Have fun finding all the trophies hidden in THE PLAYROOM!

MonsterBag: Can you get them all?

Tearaway: Behold - your deeds are legend.

Woah Dave!: These are the Dave’s of your life.

Pinball Arcade: Achieve all table goals and high scores to collect all trophies!

BreakQuest: Extra Evolution- The shining trophy cups for the best players! (WTH does that even mean?)

Mamorukun Curse!: Okay! Let’s see your skills!

Flower: Feeling too relaxed?

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light: Get raiding in Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light to collect over 10 trophies.

Star Wars Pinball: Whack the ball with unlimited proximity on the Star Wars Pinball tables!

Retro City Rampage: This 8-bit nostalgic throwback warps open-world carjacking BACK TO THE... ‘80s.

Chronovolt: An adventure in time.

Welcome Park: Why not give it a try?

Hard Corps: Uprising- The trophy set for Hard Corps: Uprising. Get all trophies! 

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2: The ultimate action game.

Rock Band 2: Start a Band, Rock the World 

Linger in Shadows: Linger in Shadows is a piece of digital video artwork. This is not a game in the traditional sense, rather an abstract, experience designed to challenge and captivate your inquisitive mind.

Runner2: Gaijin Games Presents… The Sacred Trophy Collection for BIT. TRIP Presents… Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien... For Your Enjoyment. Why are you reading this?

Anybody else found others?

Dungeons 2 & Dungeons 3 Platinums

It doesn't get more evil than this!
Congratulations, you have scored all Dungeons 3 trophies. By that we mean you snagged them all, not that you carved notches in all of them. Um, and by “snagged” we mean you earned them, not that you grabbed them using a fishing rod. Oh man, it’s a good thing nobody ever reads this stuff…

This one is hilarious in my opinion.

Edited by Banana_Sausage47
  • Like 2

Interesting topic! Was fun to look through my list for these since I didn't even know this was a thing! Here are the unique ones on my list...

Destiny 2: "Your Triumphs in Destiny 2."

Jak and Daxter: "The Precursor Legacy: Fabulous trophies for Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy. Collect them all!"

Jazzpunk: "Have a trophy!"

LittleBigPlanet 3: "Play, Create, Share"

Valley: "Complete various challenges to award yourself with the Valley trophy set."

• Like 1

I wasn't aware of these either. Here's the unique ones from my list that weren't already mentioned:

Armello: "Armello is a grand swashbuckling adventure that combines three styles of play; The deep tactics of card games with the rich strategy of table top board games, combined with a character role-playing system."

Dragon Fantasy Book I: "Pure 8-bit RPG Love!"

Playstation All Stars: "Welcome to the world of Playstation All-Stars. Will you be able to rule all of your opponents and unlock all the trophies?"

The Sims 3: "Let there be Sims"

Trinity Universe: "Enjoy traveling the quandrant of space known as the Netheruniverse!"

Tales from the Borderlands: Awards from your trip to Pandora.

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments' collection of trophies. Demonstrate your remarkable approach and attention to detail while investigating the crimes, and gather them all!

Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom: Princess Bubblegum sends Finn and Jake to a mysterious unexplored region in the Land of Ooo. Too bad our heroes weren't listening and forgot why. Fortunately the land is filled with dangerous creatures, ancient dungeons and new princesses to rescue as they try to remember. Join Finn and Jake as they explore this new land and discover the Secrets of the Nameless Kingdom.

Shake Spears!: Challenges

Rocketbirds: Trophies earned in Albatropolis

Little Deviants: The Little Deviants are here and causing chaos everywhere!

Stardrone Extreme: The shining trophies galore!

King Oddball: King Oddball Ends the World!

Minecraft: Story Mode: Mining and Crafting Trophies

Asemblance: What do you remember?

Virginia: A selection of trophies for the computer game known as Virginia

Yorbie: Episode One: Some extra challenges.. have you got what it takes?