Star Wars™ Pinball: Star Wars Rebels™

tlal_q8_22

• 2 years later...
27 minutes ago, ISeeWutUDidThere said:

I need help.

I downloaded all the free demos
I bought this Season 1 bundle pack that did unlock all the boards with the expectation of the Rebels board and when I try to buy it from the in-game store it says there's nothing there to purchase.

When I try to purchase the board from the PS3 store I get this

Screenshot-2021-02-21-181913.jpg

Have you tried going into your DL list specifically and downloading the unlock key from there? I bought the same ps4 bundle you’re mentioning to access the PS3 dlc and it has worked this way. You must go through the download list though. Please note that the rebels ‘unlock’ key for vita and PS3 doesn’t say unlock in the title it is just the rebels one that is 100kb. 

Just now, ISeeWutUDidThere said:

It worked! Thank you. Now I get to rage at getting the trophies. I even went to Zen's customer support and opened a ticket because Google didn't give a solid answer on what was wrong.

Hey awesome! Good luck. I’ve earned the trophies on a dummy account here and there to practice before I go for it on my main. The grind is worth it. Eventually I’m going for the full Star Wars psnprofiles series sweep. I feel your pain on opening tickets with companies. I’ve found I learn more from trial and error myself than the info I get from their mostly automated answers lol