A new prelude, a new trophy list

ShadowStar83x

I hope for everyone who will play this demo (I wont because it’s NBA and i’m Aussie, go figure) that this doesn’t have a missable trophy (just like the 2K18 Prelude did) where if you miss it you can only get a second chance to unlock it if you buy the full game! Man, what a pleasant way to say “F you” to trophy completionists...

yea that was kinda dumb, but there was a work around to get play again and be able to get the missable trophy it's the actual 2k games completionists should ignore, i know top 10 hardest trophy lists love to throw out a buncha dif games... but if the list was really the hardest it could just be 10 nba 2k games.

I think this list is mostly achievable by just playing evrything makes sense in the trend of progressing the story,

However, I do think that a potential unobtainable trophy could be hanging out with cory

Why? because you need to show him everything that shangai has to offer. ooor a potential click on the points of interest in shangai while things can be missable I assume. 

Only time will tell though..

These prelude things are great for people like me. I don't give a single toss about basketball, so much so that tbh if you showed me a picture of Michael Jordan among 3 or 4 other NBA players I'd probably have absolutely no idea which one was which, but I do enjoy sports games every now and then for a short while. Maybe an hour or two once a year at absolute most, and these prelude things kinda scratch that itch really well, and I don't have to spend a cent. 

Shame 2K18's Xbox version had no achievements though, 2K17's had a full 1000 GS for an hour or so of messing around, good stuff. Here's hoping 2K19's will return with the chivos, but I don't see it happening somehow.

Edit: Google'd him, absolutely no idea what the dude looked like, if I saw him down the street the most I'd do is "Yo, that guy's pretty tall" and move on with my day.

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy

2 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Shame 2K18's Xbox version had no achievements though, 2K17's had a full 1000 GS for an hour or so of messing around, good stuff. Here's hoping 2K19's will return with the chivos, but I don't see it happening somehow.

Yes, I found that baffling.  Did NBA 2k17: The Prelude on Xbox and, like you said, got 1,000G in 1 hour (idled for most of it).  Last year, I did NBA 2k18: The Prelude on PS.   I can't really comprehend why they'd release trophies on PS but not achievements on Xbox for the same game.  I'd get it if both systems considered it a demo (i.e. like Captain Spirit), but having one and not the other seems really strange.  I imagine herein Xbox won't have prelude achievements anymore, I can't imagine them "going back"

Edited by phantomfear9494

I'm still salty about missing 1 trophy from the 2K17 prelude because they shut the servers down for it...

Anyway, this prelude list seems extremely easy and pretty short. I will buy the actual game though so this should be a good look at how much they've improved over last year's game.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, jorge_carpio88 said:

I just hope B Fresh doesn't make a cameo on the game 1f614.png

Ugh she was fuckin annoying

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ibuki said:

Well I've done both 2K17 and 2K18 preludes so I might as well do this one to. Can this really all be skipped? I mean I'd rather play at least one match or two instead of just plowing through it

the last one you cant skip but all before