Hi All!

BerserkerHeru

Hi all, new here.

I was a pretty big trophy hunter in the past, but my PS3 kinda stopped working a few years ago so I had a pretty long break. I recently inherited my grandpa's Vita collection so I can finally pick up the hobby again. Starting fresh to see my account slowly build up over time.

26 minutes ago, BerserkerHeru said:

Hi all, new here.

I was a pretty big trophy hunter in the past, but my PS3 kinda stopped working a few years ago so I had a pretty long break. I recently inherited my grandpa's Vita collection so I can finally pick up the hobby again. Starting fresh to see my account slowly build up over time.

You're grandpa's Vita collection? Interesting...

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Vadrael said:

Welcome here, you sure have a interesting grandpa if you inherit a Vita Collection.

Wish you all the best on your new way to the Top and have fun.

Yeah, he was pretty big into gaming. He started pretty much when gaming started. I believe the first thing he had was a pong console made by Nintendo.

• Like 1

And here i thought youre pretty young and your grandpa would be pretty young as well for someone who has grandchildren but hey its great to see stuff like that xD

Like StarMadeKnight said you should read the FAQ, people often get games flagged without knowing whats allowed to stay on leaderboards and what not, so make sure you know what to avoid.

On 8/29/2018 at 1:57 AM, BerserkerHeru said:

Yeah, he was pretty big into gaming. He started pretty much when gaming started. I believe the first thing he had was a pong console made by Nintendo.

That is awesome. Sorry to hear of his passing though.

Anyway, welcome to the site! I love my vita. It is a great little console. Enjoy your stay and happy hunting!

That was one awesome grandpa!!

Anyways... Welcome to the site. Hope you have a good time around here. :)

Good luck starting with your fresh new account and on enjoying that recently acquired Vita. I also got one not so long ago and I'm still in the process of getting games for it. Great little console.