Hadshots and Time trophies

reckscollie

Headshots are accumulative. You can repeat the same level over and over just remember to clear the level for it to register. As for the time trophies, it doesn't have to be done in 1 sitting. Time is only register when you clear the level. Quitting the game midway stages does not count. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, urockdan2k said:

Headshots are accumulative. You can repeat the same level over and over just remember to clear the level for it to register. As for the time trophies, it doesn't have to be done in 1 sitting. Time is only register when you clear the level. Quitting the game midway stages does not count. 

Thanks! I'm pretty sure I've done 1000+ already. I've finished the game twice plus finished the first stage 10 times with 100+ headshots each time. I'm not sure what's going on .

54 minutes ago, MMDE said:

What are hadshots? Is it like shots you had done, but are not doing anymore?

Yes! ?

• 1 year later...
On 1/9/2018 at 1:25 AM, reckscollie said:

Thanks! I'm pretty sure I've done 1000+ already. I've finished the game twice plus finished the first stage 10 times with 100+ headshots each time. I'm not sure what's going on .

Yes! 

In my case (I play it on VITA), other trophies wouldn't give them to me until I played connected to PSN.

8 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

I thought I could do the time trophies just by going afk and leaving the PS4 on LOL

I tried to leave only one of those obstacles that don't attack you at the end of a level and then afk overnight (so I was still technically "in a level"...), but both times I did the game had crashed (on my vita) when I woke up. Meh. Will get there one day. It's a fun game. Brutal, but fun!

• 4 months later...
37 minutes ago, WOLFHEARTGUY said:

Before I buy. Does anyone know if there’s stats to show time played? Or will I have to keep track of that myself? Thanks

No stats tracking. But every end of the level there is time stat where you can manually write in a piece of paper or anywhere you want to. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just got the trophy for playing the game for 100 hours. My strategy was to start level 8 and leave a speed capsule active and undestroyed from the kind that airships drop in the first section of the level.

I tied a rubber band to the joysticks so that the Playstation did not hibernate (you can remove these specifications in settings) and left it all night or all the time that I was not playing to count the time.

For a week 8-10 hours a day I left it like that to accumulate time and then finished the level (remember that you must pass the level so that it registers all the time).

I kept my time record on a sheet of paper and today I finally got it.

• Like 1

On 09/09/2020 at 1:46 AM, Ruben-Ocampo said:

I just got the trophy for playing the game for 100 hours. My strategy was to start level 8 and leave a speed capsule active and undestroyed from the kind that airships drop in the first section of the level.

I tied a rubber band to the joysticks so that the Playstation did not hibernate (you can remove these specifications in settings) and left it all night or all the time that I was not playing to count the time.

For a week 8-10 hours a day I left it like that to accumulate time and then finished the level (remember that you must pass the level so that it registers all the time).

genius idea! Thanks for the info

On 09/09/2020 at 8:46 AM, Ruben-Ocampo said:

I tried this method and sure it works for a longer period of time but still didn't get it. I don't know what is happening as I have clocked in 100 hours just this past week while I'm sleeping. I did not include previous time that I'm using Stage 1. This thing may have glitched for me. 

• 1 year later...

I've been having trouble with the 100 hour trophy as well (Lichtgod is real).  I've been using a similar method at the end of level 9 to idle the game (there's a disco ball that drops speedboxes there, so I just leave it and kill everything else), and should have added ~150 hours with it, but so far no trophy.

I also had issues with the trophies that require you to get UBER ratings on all the levels ("Blink, blink" and "I've been the hell and back").  Neither of those popped when they should.  But rather some time later when I was just replaying a level.  In fact, I had fulfilled the requirements for "Blink, blink" back in 2017 before I took a long break from the game.  It popped when I was getting my bearing back just replaying some levels when I picked the game back up again (2021).

Similarly, "I've been to hell and back" didn't pop when I got the last UBER rating in rage quit, but rather it popped later when I was just replaying a normal difficulty level (it popped at the end on the level completion screen as did "Blink, blink").  Weird.

So, I don't know if the game isn't counting/saving all of my progress toward 100 hours, or if it's just glitched out on me like those other trophies.  I've tried replaying levels hoping that it will fall sooner or later, but so far no luck.  If it's glitched like those other trophies, it's taking a lot more time for it sort itself out.  Maybe my saves are corrupted and I should start fresh and try again.

Edited by dmland12
  • Like 1

On 29/10/2021 at 0:31 AM, dmland12 said:

I've been having trouble with the 100 hour trophy as well (Lichtgod is real).  I've been using a similar method at the end of level 9 to idle the game (there's a disco ball that drops speedboxes there, so I just leave it and kill everything else), and should have added ~150 hours with it, but so far no trophy.

I also had issues with the trophies that require you to get UBER ratings on all the levels ("Blink, blink" and "I've been the hell and back").  Neither of those popped when they should.  But rather some time later when I was just replaying a level.  In fact, I had fulfilled the requirements for "Blink, blink" back in 2017 before I took a long break from the game.  It popped when I was getting my bearing back just replaying some levels when I picked the game back up again (2021).

Similarly, "I've been to hell and back" didn't pop when I got the last UBER rating in rage quit, but rather it popped later when I was just replaying a normal difficulty level (it popped at the end on the level completion screen as did "Blink, blink").  Weird.

So, I don't know if the game isn't counting/saving all of my progress toward 100 hours, or if it's just glitched out on me like those other trophies.  I've tried replaying levels hoping that it will fall sooner or later, but so far no luck.  If it's glitched like those other trophies, it's taking a lot more time for it sort itself out.  Maybe my saves are corrupted and I should start fresh and try again.

I've given up trying this trophy. I don't think it's gonna get patched anymore but if ever you get it, let us know. ?