How to farm sky score?

I found another way of doing it. Do note that i did this in the post game. So Liselotte sells some good stuff and sigils you can only get there, what you want to do is buy one of the purple ones which cost 10k, to be exact i cant remember which sigils it was. It either was the sigil where you fight a Agnum or Lestin or the one where you fight Marion and Rinna. So, you are going to buy one of these sigils AND one of the green sigils that also cost 10k, is does not really which one of these you pick, but i mostly picked bonus in exp and more gold. Now you want to use the purple sigil when you talk to Alfriede and you also want to use the green sigil which bumps the rank of the grimoire up to S rank, by doing this you should have a higher chance of getting a white chest after the grimoire boss fight. By getting the white chest you will also get 8x of the sea or sky score depending on which of the purple sigils you used. Quick summary, buy the Agnum and Lestin sigil or the Marion and Rinna, buy the green boost sigil and use these 2 sigils in the grimoire. If you dont get the white chest after the fight keep retrying they are not that rare. Hopefully this helps

Edit: If you are doing this to get the trophy i would recommend levevling up another another tuning, because i remembered wrong, i dont actually think you can get the sky score in these purple sigils, instead go for something other than that. For an example the Georg sigil drops dark scores, so use the method above but with this sigil instead. Some of the other sigils also drop shining and earth scores dont remember which though. You have to first get the tuning reward from the sigil quest before the reward changes to scores instead

Edited by LoliDestroyerr69
Me stoopid
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, LoliDestroyerr69 said:

I found another way of doing it. Do note that i did this in the post game. So Liselotte sells some good stuff and sigils you can only get there, what you want to do is buy one of the purple ones which cost 10k, to be exact i cant remember which sigils it was. It either was the sigil where you fight a Agnum or Lestin or the one where you fight Marion and Rinna. So, you are going to buy one of these sigils AND one of the green sigils that also cost 10k, is does not really which one of these you pick, but i mostly picked bonus in exp and more gold. Now you want to use the purple sigil when you talk to Alfriede and you also want to use the green sigil which bumps the rank of the grimoire up to S rank, by doing this you should have a higher chance of getting a white chest after the grimoire boss fight. By getting the white chest you will also get 8x of the sea or sky score depending on which of the purple sigils you used. Quick summary, buy the Agnum and Lestin sigil or the Marion and Rinna, buy the green boost sigil and use these 2 sigils in the grimoire. If you dont get the white chest after the fight keep retrying they are not that rare. Hopefully this helps

Edit: If you are doing this to get the trophy i would recommend levevling up another another tuning, because i remembered wrong, i dont actually think you can get the sky score in these purple sigils, instead go for something other than that. For an example the Georg sigil drops dark scores, so use the method above but with this sigil instead. Some of the other sigils also drop shining and earth scores dont remember which though. You have to first get the tuning reward from the sigil quest before the reward changes to scores instead

Thank U! I followed your suggestions and use Georg to farm dark scores. Leveled up the tunes from 1 to 30 in half an hour.

End game is such a grind. Im 49 hrs in and trying to top off everyone to lvl 30 tunes. Thxs for the method. Might try it but S rank fights, what lvl should I be? Im assuming 100?

7 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

End game is such a grind. Im 49 hrs in and trying to top off everyone to lvl 30 tunes. Thxs for the method. Might try it but S rank fights, what lvl should I be? Im assuming 100?

The white chests can drop on lower ranks with a very slim chance. As for the ranks of the mission, they dont really matter exept that you get a bigger chance at earning a white chest. Since the sigils scale with your level, what level you are shouldent really matter. So go at it whenever you feel like it.

6 hours ago, LoliDestroyerr69 said:

The white chests can drop on lower ranks with a very slim chance. As for the ranks of the mission, they dont really matter exept that you get a bigger chance at earning a white chest. Since the sigils scale with your level, what level you are shouldent really matter. So go at it whenever you feel like it.

I was real lucky with everyones tune except fighting Georg for yuma last tune. Bastard made me fight him 13 times till he gave it to me. But I guess the 13 times made me hit level 100. Lol.

Edit. And yeah i did them on S.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

• 2 weeks later...

I know I'm late to the party, but Gungnir (electric dragon) drop Sky Score and it's 100% . And no it's not Special Reward it's his normal drop so you can even lower his level to beat him faster. You can buy his Sigil from Liselotte after you beat him during story.

Also Trishula drops Earth Score, Gae Bolg drops Sea Score, Caliburn drops Shining Score and Dainsleif drops Dark Score.

Edited by ciastos1