IGC For September 2018.

Xel

Can someone explain if the Destiny 2 platinum is unobtainable without paying for DLC? 

I was reading some forums on the Destiny 2 trophies list and nothing seems clear at this moment.

Thank you, folks! 

Also, how difficult is the Destiny 2 platinum? Bc it seems like quite A LOT of people obtained it. 

• Like 2

Overall good month. I have GOW3 on disc and not interested in Destiny 2. Will try out the other games.

I am seeing a trend in the last 3 months though - July was Absolver (MP only), August was Dead by Daylight (MP only) and September is Destiny 2 (MP as well).

Is each month going to include a MP only game as one of the PS4 games. Not really into MP games, but I suppose more power to have a PS Plus subscription and use the MP feature.

I'm only a PS Plus subscriber for the free games each month.

Edited by DysectorZA

8 minutes ago, Seskinator said:

Can someone explain if the Destiny 2 platinum is unobtainable without paying for DLC? 

I was reading some forums on the Destiny 2 trophies list and nothing seems clear at this moment.

Thank you, folks! 

Also, how difficult is the Destiny 2 platinum? Bc it seems like quite A LOT of people obtained it. 

There's a trophy that will be unobtainable till December but outside of that the plat is pretty straight forward.

23 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Well, they certainly ain't stepping it up this month...

idk Q.U.B.E is an interesting game for sure, and Another World is a classic. Foul Play is also a good game and a seminal game in the history of Devolver Digital and Sparkle 2 is also a fun little game that reminds me of the old days of playing on PC. I think they're all good games but certainly can be better. I am happy with God Of War III tbh since I was going to buy right after I play 1 and 2, which I already have and plan to start later this week :) Quite convenient, but I get that people want the big games before the Vita and PS3 are put to rest. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

It's free in the US store too.

How do the expansions for Destiny 2 work? If I want to get the new trophies do I need to buy all of the DLC or can I buy straight to the Forsaken DLC?

Buying the newest one doesn't give you access to the older expansions

Decent month tbh. I understand that several people don't like the PS3 and PSVita part, but those are way better games than the ones from the last couple of months. Several titles are crossbuy as well, so some of you will have extra PS4 titles. 

Foul Play, Another World and QUBE are definitely worth playing (I do own them allready). Sparkle 2 is mostly fun for short sessions.

Edited by ConAir
Triple typing