IGC For September 2018.

Xel

On 8/30/2018 at 10:14 AM, Seskinator said:

Thank you for clarifying. Well I know I'm going to renew my PS Plus account as it expires for me in November. So I'm sure there will be a Cyber Monday/Black Friday/Black Month Sale to renew to play online and get the final trophy in December.

Also, if DLC makes beating that final raid a little easier, then it is still possible with a good team and if you're an experienced player. I vow to not buy any DLC for this game and solely go for the base game platinum unless I REALLY like this game. 

Challenge accepted. 

Masochism acknowledged. 

:-p 

Just keep in mind what best part of destiny is its community, don't hesitate to ask for help on discord or reddit. There are a lot of wonderful human beings there. Back in a original destiny days my clan was doing raid carries and flawless rider trophy runs for new players almost every week. Just for fun and absolutely free of charge. And some of them still doing the same in Destiny 2. 

25 minutes ago, ergo_guilty said:

Just keep in mind what best part of destiny is its community, don't hesitate to ask for help on discord or reddit. There are a lot of wonderful human beings there. Back in a original destiny days my clan was doing raid carries and flawless rider trophy runs for new players almost every week. Just for fun and absolutely free of charge. And some of them still doing the same in Destiny 2. 

That is very encouraging to know.

Thank you! :-D