Frogs and Flowers??

Hufflepuff9708

Hey 

Been playing the game for a little while now - and have gotten to a point where a lot of my quests are waiting on items that I don't have any idea how to access yet

The main thing is flowers - I understand from some research that you need to get a flower pot recipe, but I have no idea how this can be triggered? 

Also, crab claws? And frogs? And wool? 

Any help would be much appreciated! There's not too much on this game on the web :(

UPDATE: 

For anyone else interested in the answers - from playing more 

Flowers - to trigger this event you have to wait for a meteorite to drop a "mysterious seed", and then plant it and push it after it has finished growing to trigger the arrival of Lily who will give you quests that will eventually lead to a recipe for a flower pot - and you can buy seeds from her 

Crab claws - you just have to be lucky and wait for a specific type of monster to be on Deiland which will after you defeat them give you the claws you need 

Wool - apparently you can get this from letting your sheep escape by not feeding them, but a far quicker way is to go to Umi and buy it from him as it is not too expensive 

Still no idea on frogs though :(

• 5 months later...