Escape Mode trophies live

I thoroughly enjoyed Prison Architect, so much I never wanted to play The Escapists as I worked really hard to build a successful prison for people to escape, but with this game doing a escape version I want to try it out with an added bonus of trophies so I can get my 100% back. 

Hopefully there can be a good guide on the trophies as some on the PS4 like all grants were difficult as it took ages for the classes and manufacturing of items but with prisoners and guards everywhere it didn't take long for good morale and a successful prison. 

Most of the trophies look grindy but doable. I reckon the snapshot one will be a bit of a pain (it was in the main game), but it looks like a reasonable list. Did not expect new trophies for this game after so long! 

Anyone know when this launches? I want my 100% back, haha. 

Edited by Batmannequin

2 hours ago, Batmannequin said:

Most of the trophies look grindy but doable. I reckon the snapshot one will be a bit of a pain (it was in the main game), but it looks like a reasonable list. Did not expect new trophies for this game after so long! 

Anyone know when this launches? I want my 100% back, haha. 

It launched yesterday, I bought it and can confirm.

2 hours ago, Throw7 said:

Anyone know how to get the Take Over ending? Do you have to bribe every guard or something?

Was also wondering this, I messaged one of the guys who have gotten the trophy but they haven't messaged me back yet.

6 hours ago, barticle said:

I got Take Over by approaching and bribing the warden when I had sufficient cash funds.

It was $1600 but on my next playthrough he was asking for $1800. Inflation?

Did you have a specific perk that allowed you to bribe the warden? because when I go to do that it doesn't give me the option to do so.

27 minutes ago, Batmannequin said:

There are some skills that only unlock to get points in after you've progressed in other skill trees (swimming you only get after progressing in athleticism, I think...) - have you got those ones too? 

And I can confirm the ill intent trophy is for bribing the warden. He only charged me 1,000.

Yes all the slot are unlocked, I also bribed the warden, got take over ending but no trophy, am I doing something wrong here?

Edit: Nvm I restarted the game and 3 trophies unlocked all at once, the warden bride, 1 point in each skill and 10k$ damage, I guess something was wrong with my game

Edited by Elbender93

Yes and yes. A new snapshot spawns every time you start a new game in Escape Mode, but each pic only spawns in one specific type of room.

Several of these do actually match the name, like Merchant in shop, Avid Learner in classroom, Swimmer in shower, etc.

Deliveries, garbage and exports are included. Two pics spawn in workshop (not in same game). None spawn in canteen, infirmary, kitchen, laundry or mailroom.

Also it seems the rooms don't need objects to make them valid for this. I tested it and got the chapel one in an empty room.

12 hours ago, barticle said:

Yes and yes. A new snapshot spawns every time you start a new game in Escape Mode, but each pic only spawns in one specific type of room.

Several of these do actually match the name, like Merchant in shop, Avid Learner in classroom, Swimmer in shower, etc.

Deliveries, garbage and exports are included. Two pics spawn in workshop (not in same game). None spawn in canteen, infirmary, kitchen, laundry or mailroom.

Also it seems the rooms don't need objects to make them valid for this. I tested it and got the chapel one in an empty room.

So technically you could make a really easy prison with each empty type of room and farm the snapshots?

5 hours ago, Elbender93 said:

So technically you could make a really easy prison with each empty type of room and farm the snapshots?

Basically, yup.

You do need valid offices for the warden, security chief and foreman to research all the necessary room types.

Also the prison must have a valid canteen, kitchen and holding cell, plus you need to run it for ten full days.

All the other rooms just need to be zoned. The objects are not required and the min size doesn't apply either.

• Like 1

Rage spawns in execution.

Actually I might as well post the full list! (This will be included in the next update to my GameFAQs guide.)

1. Fighter [holding cell]

2. Merchant [shop]

3. Athlete [yard]

4. Chronos Traveller [chapel]

5. Pack Mule [storage]

6. Avid Learner [classroom]

7. Respect [office]

8. Thief [deliveries]

9. Locksmith [security]

10. Observant [kennel]

11. Saboteur [workshop]

12. Secret Pocket [visitation]