Fifa 19 Trophies Leaked

TommyMcLaughlin

I have to agree that FIFA Ultimate Team has gotten harder over the newer FIFA games. This whole Draft thing that started in FIFA 16 (which I'm working on now) is gonna be so hard. I don't even know how people boost this. Grinding for the coins shouldn't be much of a problem. Connecting to the EA Servers is a punch in the face as I've no idea what's going on. 

I'm glad UEFA Champions League is debuting here. It's been long since Pro Evolution Soccer's been killing it all these years. I think The Journey has grown well too. Good things to come when I get a PS4.

The rest of the list is fine. Nothing is too hard. 

Edited by ee28max

These sound like the most tedious ones imo:

Score a left foot volley against Coventry City in The Journey (missable?)

- Score on the basketball hoop at Venice in The Journey (missable?)

- Get A grade across all Skill Games (only if it means you'll have to score an A at the hardest version of each skill game that is)

- Achieve Gold 3 Rank in Ultimate Team Squad Battles (bit grindy if it's online)

Achieve a Rank 3 or better in FIFA Ultimate Team Rivals (don't know the game mode)

Rest of the trophies aren't difficult at all. Even the above ones aren't thát hard compared to the Draft one that was a deal breaker for a lot of players.

• Like 1

Timed to Perfection could be hard, maybe the same difficulty as extra effort trophy in fifa 15?

I also see 'Skill game legend' as a potential difficult trophy, i never managed to get a A Rating in all skill games in previous fifa games..

'Getting the Hang of it' is just 1 week grinding every day (4 matches a day) and a few more in the weekends. Just to play all matches is enough.

The trophies of fifa rivals mode, not sure about that. There must be a secretly hard trophy in it, or are we just as lucky like in fifa 14 difficultwise...

• 3 weeks later...