Blood-Stalker1

Ps4 - psvita

7 posts in this topic

So I have a question 

if I start this game on ps4 can I use the save on the psvita 

and is the vita version buggy or not 

hihi,

There is no cross-save function for this game. I've only played this on ps4 and i didn't have any problems, it was stable like sins. I'll leave the answer to how it runs on psvita to someone else that has played it on that system.

17 hours ago, Pincey said:

hihi,

There is no cross-save function for this game. I've only played this on ps4 and i didn't have any problems, it was stable like sins. I'll leave the answer to how it runs on psvita to someone else that has played it on that system.

Oke thanks for the information 

Still no answer. Are any problems for vita players? Bugs? Unobtainable trophies? 

I got the platinum on Vita, the physical copy was all I had at the time (I later purchased it on sale by accident when I was blind drunk & thought it was Sins). It has the worst performance imaginable. You'll be fighting a boss & need to parry multiple attacks in succession but the framerate drops to nothing & the animation skips most of the frames so you don't really see the attack & have to do it by sound & feel. I nearly didn't get the last trophy because my save corrupted, I had to load an old one & play half the game again. If playing on ps4 is possible I would do that instead.

I deleted that game during the crystal golem fight, framerates drop so hard it turns to be unplayable. You need to Block all the time and keep your dps up to keep him from reggen, after like 5 tries, all like 5-10 min, i threw my vita happily away. 

I've been playing it on vita. On some boss battles the game randomly freezes for a half a second which can kill you if that makes you miss a parry. But honestly, the game itself is pretty button mashy and not hard anyway.

So it's definitely better on ps4, but still playable on vita.

Edited by xZoneHunter