Ps4 - psvita

hihi,

There is no cross-save function for this game. I've only played this on ps4 and i didn't have any problems, it was stable like sins. I'll leave the answer to how it runs on psvita to someone else that has played it on that system.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Pincey said:

hihi,

There is no cross-save function for this game. I've only played this on ps4 and i didn't have any problems, it was stable like sins. I'll leave the answer to how it runs on psvita to someone else that has played it on that system.

Oke thanks for the information 

• 4 months later...

I got the platinum on Vita, the physical copy was all I had at the time (I later purchased it on sale by accident when I was blind drunk & thought it was Sins). It has the worst performance imaginable. You'll be fighting a boss & need to parry multiple attacks in succession but the framerate drops to nothing & the animation skips most of the frames so you don't really see the attack & have to do it by sound & feel. I nearly didn't get the last trophy because my save corrupted, I had to load an old one & play half the game again. If playing on ps4 is possible I would do that instead.

• Like 2

I've been playing it on vita. On some boss battles the game randomly freezes for a half a second which can kill you if that makes you miss a parry. But honestly, the game itself is pretty button mashy and not hard anyway.

So it's definitely better on ps4, but still playable on vita.

Edited by xZoneHunter
  • Like 2

• 8 months later...

Pretty late by now but if anyone is interested...

Can agree on performance issues like mentioned above on the vita version. Massive lags.

Also after the final boss my game crashes in the loading screen. So i cant complete a playthrough. Uninstalling didnt help.

Im on digital european version fyi.

Id strongly recommend to play this on PS4.

• 9 months later...
On 1/10/2019 at 2:02 PM, IkioiVita said:

I deleted that game during the crystal golem fight, framerates drop so hard it turns to be unplayable. You need to Block all the time and keep your dps up to keep him from reggen, after like 5 tries, all like 5-10 min, i threw my vita happily away. 

I am exactly at this fight right now. DPS drops harder than beats and not sure if I want to keep on trying again and again. Gonna give it one or two more tries and then throw in a towel.

My only hope right now is a skill that allows targeting enemies at the back.