Did i fuck up?

For the trophy of activating all Health Shrines, i miss 1 health shrine. I suspect its the health shrine in the Cemetery in Kennedy town. But how do i get there? i was able to be there once during the main story but when i go back now the doors are locked. and i don't see a way in. Or maybe I'm just blind as hell. Can anyone tell how to get in or if i screwed myself over and basically have to beat the entire main game again just to get to that 1 shrine?

22 minutes ago, gamesfourever said:

For the trophy of activating all Health Shrines, i miss 1 health shrine. I suspect its the health shrine in the Cemetery in Kennedy town. But how do i get there? i was able to be there once during the main story but when i go back now the doors are locked. and i don't see a way in. Or maybe I'm just blind as hell. Can anyone tell how to get in or if i screwed myself over and basically have to beat the entire main game again just to get to that 1 shrine?

None of the health shrines are missable.

If you can't find you way back there follow this video 

Edited by Quink666

1 minute ago, Quink666 said:

None of the health shrines are missable.

If you can't find you way back there follow this video 

Yeah i had already checked this vid. the shrine in question is at 13:45. but he doesn't actually show how to get there. just where its at.

6 minutes ago, gamesfourever said:

Yeah i had already checked this vid. the shrine in question is at 13:45. but he doesn't actually show how to get there. just where its at.

I just tried and it lets me walk right in without a problem. I don't remember the cemetery ever being locked

7 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

I just tried and it lets me walk right in without a problem. I don't remember the cemetery ever being locked

I just went back and suddenly I too was able to walk through the doors. that was weird. I wonder how the game bugs in a way that temporarily prevents access to the cemetery.

• 1 year later...

I am beyond passed off right now, finished this game was crusing around unlocking everything, and the bullshit cemetery door is locked no matter what I do, I went at night, during the day, closed the app, and the gate is fucking still locked, thank jesus I made a backup save and ONLY have to do this as the door is magically opened in the other save, cannot wait to delete this shit off my hard drive and never play it again

Edited by WVKummer63