austria_q1

6 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

Maybe its their facebook profile picture

you can link your facebook profile picture to be your psn avatar

or maybe there is a luke sykwalker avatar for sale in the psn store, idk as i didnt check to look

I don't think so because Facebook only really frinds can see

I got that avatar from preordering star wars the last jedi if u preorder certain movies on playstation store u can get avatars or even a theme I also got some avatars from preordering guardians of the galaxy and avengers infinity war if u really want one like this I’d suggest just keeping an eye on the movies that show up for preorder and the description usually says if u preorder u get an avatar and theme most of the ones that I’ve seen that have avatars and themes are marvel movies.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, karlmaly said:

I got that avatar from preordering star wars the last jedi if u preorder certain movies on playstation store u can get avatars or even a theme I also got some avatars from preordering guardians of the galaxy and avengers infinity war if u really want one like this I’d suggest just keeping an eye on the movies that show up for preorder and the description usually says if u preorder u get an avatar and theme most of the ones that I’ve seen that have avatars and themes are marvel movies.

Only pre-order ? For now I can't get it right?