Tip for the “Nerd” trophy

DoctorDrPepper

Hey there.

So if you’re like me and played this great new game and did everything, you might be stuck without the Nerd trophy for completing the Trashopedia.

what it doesn’t tell you is, what that actually means is collect everything AND read every entry. So after you beat the game and have every other trophy, go into the trashopedia, go to the very first entry and then click the next arrow to cycle through every single entry. Then you’ll get you golden nerd trophy and hopefully your platinum too.

Have a great day.

Edited by DoctorDrPepper
  • Like 1

Just now, DrakeHellsing said:

Did you beat the game and look at the list? As that was the case for me, or at least I finished off the last level and looked at the Trashopedia list and the trophy unlocked then.  Otherwise, not sure what you could have missed really.  At least, not off the top of my head I'm afraid.

Yeah I realized that when I went through the whole list one by one to see if I could remember anything I missed and then it popped.

Just now, DoctorDrPepper said:

Yeah I realized that when I went through the whole list one by one to see if I could remember anything I missed and then it popped.

Ah, figured as such that was the case.  I too was uncertain on what I missed, so I looked and it popped for me then too :)

It seems then, it is by looking at each item as well, cause I think that was the case with me too :)