Deadpool 2 Question SPOILERS!!!

Willreaper41

So I think that spoiler sign was big enough but here's your last chance.

giphy.gif

Alright so I've watched Deadpool 2 a few times this weekend for reasons and something keeps bugging me at the ending. In the last few seconds is Juggernaut just chilling in the 'electric' hot tub or am I crazy? It's still hilarious but he went from 'shoving a guy up another guy' to 'screw it I have a butt plug' really quick.

1 minute ago, sephiroth4424 said:

The real question is how and who put him in the ice box.And also how the collars prevented him from tearing the prison down since he's not a mutant

I don't know much about Western comics but I know for a fact that Juggernaut is mutant, look at one of the later films where the kid that nullified mutant powers caused him to knock himself out running into a wall without them. That is probably where he was captures as well since that was the last time I remember seeing him.

1 minute ago, Willreaper41 said:

I don't know much about Western comics but I know for a fact that Juggernaut is mutant, look at one of the later films where the kid that nullified mutant powers caused him to knock himself out running into a wall without them. That is probably where he was captures as well since that was the last time I remember seeing him.

No he is not a mutant.His powers are magical.I'm trying to forget that abomination of a movie with Vinnie Jones

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

No he is not a mutant.His powers are magical.I'm trying to forget that abomination of a movie with Vinnie Jones

I would never assume any adaptation holds true to the original. After all there is no death-thanos-deadpool triangle in these movies. And all the other inconsistencies with most of deadpool and cables stories e.g. deadpool being unable to die because of Thanos' curse.

I would imagine that Juggernaut is considered a mutant in these film versions. Too be honest it's probably easier than messing with supernatural realms. and who even knows about licensing restrictions. 

7 minutes ago, clickclick-uhoh said:

I would never assume any adaptation holds true to the original. After all there is no death-thanos-deadpool triangle in these movies. And all the other inconsistencies with most of deadpool and cables stories e.g. deadpool being unable to die because of Thanos' curse.

I would imagine that Juggernaut is considered a mutant in these film versions. Too be honest it's probably easier than messing with supernatural realms. and who even knows about licensing restrictions. 

When Firefist opened his cell, he immediately leveled the vehicle and the bridge with one punch.He didn't remove any collar until after they went under the bridge

10 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

When Firefist opened his cell, he immediately leveled the vehicle and the bridge with one punch.He didn't remove any collar until after they went under the bridge

I'm not debating that there could be a plot hole. I'm only theorizing they don't retain his true origin story. Also I could be wrong but I don't think he leveled a bridge. I'm pretty sure he punched the truck door open then ripped Deadpool in half. My theory was that the cell itself was limiting his powers. When Firefist flipped the switch it said door open on one side and magnetic field off on the other side. The field could have been the same as the collars. 

I'm also fairly certain that they never showed Juggernaut with a collar on. but when you see the inside of his cell its lined with bars that have a similar red light to the ones on the collars worn by other mutants.

Edited by clickclick-uhoh