KingTocco

Full Set Trophy

28 posts in this topic

For those that have earned this or are attempting, I read you could possibly SuperSim all 32 games and either enter in the 4th to win them or SuperSim all with a win on pro difficulty. After which, you would need to play one more game against any team on pro difficulty and the trophy would pop. This seems pretty far fetched to me but I did read about it on TrueAchievements for Xbox and on Reddit I believe.

 

This is pretty grindy and would love if I could avoid having to play these games even if it's just 1 min quarters.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've try and dont pop this damn trophy. My solution is try to win all games in Franchise Offline (once you are at third week you unlock the FULL SET trophy).

 

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What in the hell is this roundabout crap >.< *Grumbles* 

 

* After doing the above method, I still haven't personally unlocked this trophy. I have played a game as every team 6 times through, with varying methods and settings (No double controller though). Even done the above method twice, one time on all-pro with 6 minute quarters (Thought maybe the difficulty might be affecting it in some dumb way). Needless to say, I've invested a lot of time into this trophy, to no avail. While it seems to be unlocking for other people, seems it's definitely glitched for me.

I guess I'm spending my time on other things (Like that lovely new kickoff solos), and waiting until there is a patch addressing this for people like me.

 

Edited by Valkynberg
Update
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heres exactly what I did, I super simmed with all of the teams (with the exception of the falcons because I played and won with them in franchise mode), most I didn't even step into the game to play, literally simmed from kickoff till the end and if I lost the im I would just replay until I won. Initially after I did all of the teams the trophy didn't pop, so I assumed this method wouldn't work. I started the grind with two controllers where I was just going to win with no simming, I was the bills playing against my second controller controlled jets and won without simming and then the trophy popped, after just that one game. My settings for when I was simming was rookie for all of them and arcade mode. Be wary however because I heard that overtime victories don't count. Hope this helps and cuts down on anyones time. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got this fine on Xbox, but I didn't quit the app the entire time.  During the 4 hour grind, when I needed to take a break I'd just turn my console off but not quit the app (on xbox this doesn't quit the app unless you have energy saver mode turned off).  On PS, I'd recommend leaving your console in rest mode when you're taking a break.  Also, go through the teams alphabetically or by division like I did.   Made the counting much easier. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2018 at 5:56 PM, phantomfear9494 said:

I got this fine on Xbox, but I didn't quit the app the entire time.  During the 4 hour grind, when I needed to take a break I'd just turn my console off but not quit the app (on xbox this doesn't quit the app unless you have energy saver mode turned off).  On PS, I'd recommend leaving your console in rest mode when you're taking a break.  Also, go through the teams alphabetically or by division like I did.   Made the counting much easier. 

I did this over the course of multiple days turning my ps4 off and it was not an issue for me.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Exhibition match, 1min quarter, rookie. Takes no time at all working through the teams from A to Z.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can not get this trophy idk why, I must be missing a team or it's glitched for me because I swear I've played each team. But here we go again, I'll go through all 32 again.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2018 at 7:10 PM, tomsgiraffe said:

I can not get this trophy idk why, I must be missing a team or it's glitched for me because I swear I've played each team. But here we go again, I'll go through all 32 again.

 Done it 7-8 times now, using different means and even did the stupid franchise bullshit. Still no cigar. It’s the last trophy I need :(

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After winning with all 32 teams last night, the trophy still did not unlock. I searched around and a couple of people said you need to win every game in regulation. If any of the games go to OT, it will not count. I remember I went to OT with at least one team, so after playing with about 12 different teams again, it finally unlocked when I beat a team in regulation with the Browns.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is how I got the trophy after 5 real weeks of trying (about 2 weeks of game time. I had to do this 3 times to get the trophy until I found this method)

 

Download a roster named "bad" should get you the browns 34 Ovr

 

Play now Bears-Vikings skip Browns

 

Rookie 2 min quarters

 

Before kickoff hit options do super sim fast to end of game.

 

If you lose don't quit just restart it

 

If you win quit game and make sure profile saves on the bottom right

 

Load up the recent roster and do Browns vs cardinals sim to the end

 

Pick a random team vs the cardinals and win

 

Trophy pops

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, nightowl_80 said:

Here is how I got the trophy after 5 real weeks of trying (about 2 weeks of game time. I had to do this 3 times to get the trophy until I found this method)

 

Download a roster named "bad" should get you the browns 34 Ovr

 

Play now Bears-Vikings skip Browns

 

Rookie 2 min quarters

 

Before kickoff hit options do super sim fast to end of game.

 

If you lose don't quit just restart it

 

If you win quit game and make sure profile saves on the bottom right

 

Load up the recent roster and do Browns vs cardinals sim to the end

 

Pick a random team vs the cardinals and win

 

Trophy pops

 

 

This method just worked for me!! Thanks!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2019 at 5:10 AM, Brrrrrradislava said:

This method just worked for me!! Thanks!!

I forgot to mention I did it in one session. Is that what you did?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4.2.2019 at 0:01 AM, nightowl_80 said:

Here is how I got the trophy after 5 real weeks of trying (about 2 weeks of game time. I had to do this 3 times to get the trophy until I found this method)

 

Download a roster named "bad" should get you the browns 34 Ovr

 

Play now Bears-Vikings skip Browns

 

Rookie 2 min quarters

 

Before kickoff hit options do super sim fast to end of game.

 

If you lose don't quit just restart it

 

If you win quit game and make sure profile saves on the bottom right

 

Load up the recent roster and do Browns vs cardinals sim to the end

 

Pick a random team vs the cardinals and win

 

Trophy pops

 

 

So far it didn't work for me, could you probably help me out? Maybe i'm doing something wrong.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, xXRayakXx said:

So far it didn't work for me, could you probably help me out? Maybe i'm doing something wrong.

Are you offline when you do it? Are you kicking off before you sim? Are you making sure you win? Are you doing every team, then playing a game without dimming and win? I need more details then you can't get the trophy

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, nightowl_80 said:

Are you offline when you do it? Are you kicking off before you sim? Are you making sure you win? Are you doing every team, then playing a game without dimming and win? I need more details then you can't get the trophy

I was connected to the Servers when i did it. I downloaded the 34 ovr Browns Roster, then chose the Vikings and simmed before kickoff until i won. Then i loaded the recent roster. Chose The Cardinals vs the 80 ovr Browns and simmed until i won. Then i chose a random Team vs Cardinals, played the game myself and won. 

Is that correct?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It finally unlocked for me. I did it in Franchise and played a game and won with every team.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Played all 32 teams in Exhibition, 1 Minute Quarters, 10 second play clock, no sim, not OT wins,

Trophy still didnt unlock.

 

Game sucks lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/02/2019 at 11:01 PM, nightowl_80 said:

Here is how I got the trophy after 5 real weeks of trying (about 2 weeks of game time. I had to do this 3 times to get the trophy until I found this method)

 

Download a roster named "bad" should get you the browns 34 Ovr

 

Play now Bears-Vikings skip Browns

 

Rookie 2 min quarters

 

Before kickoff hit options do super sim fast to end of game.

 

If you lose don't quit just restart it

 

If you win quit game and make sure profile saves on the bottom right

 

Load up the recent roster and do Browns vs cardinals sim to the end

 

Pick a random team vs the cardinals and win

 

Trophy pops

 

 

To Confirm, this worked for me.

Went through the steps and didnt change my play call clock. Only thing i can think of.

Also played as the away team for the whole 32 teams while first run i did some of home and away.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The method didn't work for me. 

 

Does it matter who you choose between Bears and Vikings or Browns/Cardinals? 

 

Should difficulty/quarter length remain the same for all games you sim or just Bears/Vikings?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2019 at 0:20 AM, nightowl_80 said:

I forgot to mention I did it in one session. Is that what you did?

Yes I did it in one session.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2019 at 3:31 AM, Brrrrrradislava said:

Yes I did it in one session.  

I recommend close the application and open it and be connected to the net. After you exit the game. Make sure your profile is saving after you exit.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone who is having issues getting their trophies too pop look up rebuilding you PS data base. It worked for me in Madden 18 and Madden 19. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/5/2019 at 11:14 PM, SALAD1N0 said:

Everyone who is having issues getting their trophies too pop look up rebuilding you PS data base. It worked for me in Madden 18 and Madden 19. 

I rebuilt the database and still no luck. Do you have to play 32 games again? I figured it would have popped when I started the game or won a game with a random team. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.