Full Set Trophy

KingTocco

Just got it on my second attempt.

The first time it glitched for me despite the fact that I 100% won with every team.

This time, I deleted all the savegames and did it on custom game 1 min quarters on rookie difficulty.

I did not modify the sliders, just saved the game settings (rookie dif., 10sec play clock remaining, 1 min quarters, standard cameras(on visual feedback)

Played with each team in order as the home team, against random oponents.

Won all games on regulation, except the Broncos which I beat in Overtime.

By the way, I did this in ONE SITTING, did not even leave the 'Play Game' menu at all.

I hope this helps.

• 1 month later...

Hi all. Just did this trophy. Figured I'd post in case anyone else finds this thread. 

I went from the first team alphabetically to the final team. The game actually remembered my old wins from playing online at launch and stuff, so the Titans game was my last one before the trophy popped. I messed with settings and time and difficulty as I went along to keep it interesting. Just keep a tally next to you of who you had completed and not. I had a few games go to overtime and had to redo two games (meaning I lost the first time and won the 2nd). 

• 1 year later...

So, unfortunately, even in 2021 this trophy is extremely annoying (just like the rest of the game). I played through 1-minute quarters without simming for all 32 teams, and it still didn't unlock it. I played them all on the home team side. Next, I tried nightowl_80's method with super-simming, on various difficulties and quarter lengths with all 32 teams, and again, still didn't get the trophy. I tried one last time and played a 1-minute quarter game with random teams, and the trophy finally, and thankfully, unlocked. Not sure what happened here, but if you are a newcomer I'd recommend doing nightowl_80's method by simming all against the bad Browns team (you can sim Browns vs. Browns). Playing 1-minute quarters with all teams takes hours and if the simulating is what helped me, it is better to save a few hours of your life. FYI, the trophy pops as the coaches/players celebrate and/or rage.  

Edited by PhazePrime

• 1 year later...
On 2/3/2019 at 5:01 PM, nightowl_80 said:

Here is how I got the trophy after 5 real weeks of trying (about 2 weeks of game time. I had to do this 3 times to get the trophy until I found this method)

Download a roster named "bad" should get you the browns 34 Ovr

Play now Bears-Vikings skip Browns

Rookie 2 min quarters

Before kickoff hit options do super sim fast to end of game.

If you lose don't quit just restart it

If you win quit game and make sure profile saves on the bottom right

Load up the recent roster and do Browns vs cardinals sim to the end

Pick a random team vs the cardinals and win

Trophy pops

After trying forever for this trophy, this method just worked for me too. Thanks!

• 3 months later...
On 2/3/2019 at 5:01 PM, nightowl_80 said:

Here is how I got the trophy after 5 real weeks of trying (about 2 weeks of game time. I had to do this 3 times to get the trophy until I found this method)

Download a roster named "bad" should get you the browns 34 Ovr

Play now Bears-Vikings skip Browns

Rookie 2 min quarters

Before kickoff hit options do super sim fast to end of game.

If you lose don't quit just restart it

If you win quit game and make sure profile saves on the bottom right

Load up the recent roster and do Browns vs cardinals sim to the end

Pick a random team vs the cardinals and win

Trophy pops

Thank you so much! I have been attempting this trophy for what seems like forever now and I finally got it with this method, thank you!

• 1 month later...
On 1/11/2021 at 8:25 PM, PhazePrime said:

So, unfortunately, even in 2021 this trophy is extremely annoying (just like the rest of the game). I played through 1-minute quarters without simming for all 32 teams, and it still didn't unlock it. I played them all on the home team side. Next, I tried nightowl_80's method with super-simming, on various difficulties and quarter lengths with all 32 teams, and again, still didn't get the trophy. I tried one last time and played a 1-minute quarter game with random teams, and the trophy finally, and thankfully, unlocked. Not sure what happened here, but if you are a newcomer I'd recommend doing nightowl_80's method by simming all against the bad Browns team (you can sim Browns vs. Browns). Playing 1-minute quarters with all teams takes hours and if the simulating is what helped me, it is better to save a few hours of your life. FYI, the trophy pops as the coaches/players celebrate and/or rage.  

No you can’t do Browns vs Browns, that is why you didn’t get the trophy. Idk why this way will get you the trophy but it does.

• 2 weeks later...

I just completed this first try with no issues. Here is what I did and hopefully it will help anyone who might be struggling with this.

Step 1: Go to Play Now

Step 2: Select the first team (I went in alphabetical order through the teams)

Step 3: Hit L2 to select a random opponent (I always chose a team with a lower overall rating)

Step 4: Game Options: Game Style: Arcade, Event Type: Quick Presentation, Quarter Length: 1 min

Step 5: Play game (I did not sim anything, I would play the entire game. I would score 1 touchdown, then get the ball back and run around the field to eat clock)

Step 6: Win Game!

Rinse and Repeat!

Additional notes: I kept a tracker to make sure I actually played with every team and didnt miss any teams. The trophy popped as soon as the game ended with the Vikings. I also didnt do this in one sitting as the grind is still annoying, I did some MUT and Longshot stuff in between the 2 sessions that I completed it in (16 games one day and 16 games the next).

Good luck fellow trophy hunters!

Edited by Smiddster3

• 1 month later...

its super glitched after doing a run-through of all 32 teams it didnt pop. So I had to delete all my data for Madden 19 (via system storage) (reccomend you save it in the online cloud then re-download it after you get Full Set if you want to keep your data) Then disconnect your internet to the ps4 afterwards. Now win with all 32 on 1 minute quarters while super siming (I made sure I won in regulation just to be safe so no OTs wins) then after you get to the last and final team actually play that game and after winning then the trophy will pop~

[Took roughly 1 hour with a single playthrough]

Edited by X_Obito_Uchiha