Latest Update Causing Trophies To Autopop?

Smzthy-

So I just updated the game to version 1.51 and signed into an alt account. As soon as I opened Rocket League, the trophies "Stocked", "Drops in the Bucket" and "Battle-Car Collector" popped up. Of course this isn't possible, since one trophy is for collecting 50 items, and another is for getting 150. 

Unfortunately trophies autosync on the PS4, so there's no way to prevent your trophies from looking a little bit suspicious.

I also tested this on a friends account, and the exact same thing happened, even though he hasn't fulfilled the requirements for any of the trophies. 

Just for proof, this is the account...

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3679-rocket-league/GreatBanterM8-?order=date

Edited by Smzthy

The only change regarding item drops they made was that every common item of a category unlocks at the same time now.

For example after your first game you unlock every car instead of just one. After the next game you get every topper and so on.

I guess that change has something to do with the trophies autopopping as every trophy has something to do with gaining items.

Also have you already played Rocket League on your alt account?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MarkusT1992 said:

Also have you already played Rocket League on your alt account?

Yeah, I've played it for about an hour. 

I didn't know about those changes regarding item drops, but that does seem to be the likely cause. 

• 3 weeks later...